• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

I wrote spacesocket.com WHM integration too ... is possible for any forum ....

Wow Joe... did you like do everything that existed on the internet?? Anyway, did you charge spacesocket a lot for the integration?

lol, not quite ...

I didn't change mybb at all, hosting.php is a seperate script based on mybb's portal code, and all the settings are in the database ( entered right there in admin during development ), you can edit them right from mybb admincp, it's had some other mods on it too, like allowing moderators to login to users cPanel accounts when they post in support implemented with mybb plugins ... the beauty of mybb is never having to actually hack it, just work with the tools it provides ...

v2.3 Released!

What's new:
1) Fixed prefix bug with p2h
2) Removed current theme from change theme in client cp
3) Changed IP insert to DB when account is made successfully not whenever
4) Emails say package name instead of backend. This includes suspension and signup
5) Fixed the users page template cut off
6) Added Style Edit in ACP
7) Search feature added to users. Works with username, email, domain, package.
8) View client added.
9) Added custom reason suspension
10) Added unsuspension with custom reason
11) Added termination with custom reason
12) Email the user added in manage users
13) Staff accounts with permissions added
14) Changed domain link on users to blank page
15) Import WHM Accounts Fix

Download

v2.4 Has been released!

Main Features
- Server Status Page (exec, shell_exec not needed!)
- SMF & phpBB 2 added to Post 2 Host
- Full support system. Tickets and Knowledge Base

Full Changelog
1) Fixed P2H Signup Posts error for phpBB and vB
2) SMF added to the Post 2 Host Forum List
3) Update news loading. Works with localhost, and external
4) Once news is loaded, it's remembered until next login.
5) phpBB 2 has been added to the forum list
6) Change password feature in admin cp added
7) Added normal sidebar. Client Login, IP, Support Area, Server Status Added 8) Server status page made. Uses WHM Data.
9) Added specific options for server status page in ACP. Enable disable most things.
10) Updated TinyMCE to latest version
11) Fixed errors for main area
12) Globalised error functionality. System applies for all startup types.
12) Improved error system. Cleares error once shown once.
13) Changed TinyMCE system. Custom bars can be set.
14) Can't use the same forum usernames on different accounts.
15) Email send to user/admin on deletion from client cp
16) Full ticket system added. Guest tickets can be enabled/disabled
17) New CSS Styles Added. cpborder, title, memberbox, textbox.
18) Manage users page edited to new styles
19) News loading switched back to PHP
20) Full Knowledge Base added. Ability to add categories and articles.

Download

I'm having a break
What does this mean? Well v2.4 will be the latest version you'll get for quite a while.

Will you return?
I honestly don't know, I've got too many commitments to carry on as fluent as I did before.

Bug Reports (Hey BTW)
Long time no hear? Ey.. Well I'm back posting a message because I may be able to work on a newer version which will eliminate the current bugs. After several reports of it being quite buggy I wan't everyone reading this to flock to the forums and post any problems they may have. Unfortunately, it probably won't add any more features. I hope everyone understands that I did my best to include everything I think it needed in 2.4 to the supurb standard I try to follow. Due to it's only me developing some problems may slip through. PLEASE post any bug reports here: Forums

Whoa! Jonny!

Glad to see your breathing still ;) KwiX-Host wishes you well and hopes you'll be able to come back in the future.

On my own personal note: Can't wait to see what bugs you'll be fixing ;)

- Andrew

I'm right now using it, and i'm totally loving it! It's fairly simple, but clean as no other (Most scripts have more bugs than the dark corner of my room :p )

But what's missing from this is what everybody has been asking, the billing module, lol.

I love your script =D In fact, i'm going to try and put the link on my sig (try, because i'm confused by vB's signature system).

Missing:
List of added forum.
Ability to deactivate plans from being listed the order form.
Ability to create accounts not alligned to a particular plan and monitor their posts and report not enough made this month. (so you can have cpcreator monitor people you are giving p2teamspeak, p2shoutcast ect) Atm i have to use ipanel to monitor anyone whos not on a standard plan.

Broken:?
"Our main server is currently offline" on the admin main page.
Its not offline. Where do i change the settings / turn this off? It keeps checking if the servers online at every login making a simple login a pain in the --- (times out or takes a good 3 min to let you through).

Whoa! Jonny!

Glad to see your breathing still ;) KwiX-Host wishes you well and hopes you'll be able to come back in the future.

On my own personal note: Can't wait to see what bugs you'll be fixing ;)

- Andrew
Thanks Andrew for that, I was suprised at how KwiX is handling. If I was honest I thought it would of crashed by now. Good luck in the future mate.

I'm right now using it, and i'm totally loving it! It's fairly simple, but clean as no other (Most scripts have more bugs than the dark corner of my room :p )

But what's missing from this is what everybody has been asking, the billing module, lol.

I love your script =D In fact, i'm going to try and put the link on my sig (try, because i'm confused by vB's signature system).
Thanks ever so much for that comment. I knew there was a HUGE gap in the market for a free hosting script, from personal experience. Hint the birth of cP Creator and it's ambitions. Provide simplicity, power and control in a script which is perfectly free and available to anyone.

A billing system. Everyone has been asking for it. Well, my exams are over in a week or so. If i've got the time to spend on a quite large task like this I'll let it be known. I also want to include a server system.

Missing:
List of added forum.
Ability to deactivate plans from being listed the order form.
Ability to create accounts not alligned to a particular plan and monitor their posts and report not enough made this month. (so you can have cpcreator monitor people you are giving p2teamspeak, p2shoutcast ect) Atm i have to use ipanel to monitor anyone whos not on a standard plan.

Broken:?
"Our main server is currently offline" on the admin main page.
Its not offline. Where do i change the settings / turn this off? It keeps checking if the servers online at every login making a simple login a pain in the --- (times out or takes a good 3 min to let you through).

1. The added forum was something I never got round to incorperating. Wouldn't take long for a list though.
2. That would be easy enough to do.
3. Nice idea, very nice. Just thinking about the system, i'm trying to think how easy that would be. Thanks for that idea.

Broken:
Thats probably because your server doesn't allow external mySQL or a firewall problem etc. I'll incorperate that what you just said IF there's another version.

Thanks for all those suggestions.

Last edited:
Nice to hear :D
ive only been using it for a week, but i must say it does the job quiet well.

I have another suggestion too, and if you want more, i can keep em coming lol.

The ability to create package groups so in i was to have say 2 forums monitored by the 1 installation of cpcreator their packages can be listed on different pages. Itd be even nice if each could have its own style sheet or simple coloring system :p

As for the "boken" thing :p possible to add the ability to turn that scan on and off? Seems to cause alot of problems and makes using cpcreator an annoying task rather than a pleasure as is otherwise would be :D

Cheers
Fee

I'm having the same problem, i thought it was my server's problem, lol. Everytime i log into the admin panel it takes long, and it says that the main server is down.....

Obviously this is causing a large problem and will be needed seeing to. If you just want a quick fix, log into FTP/Filemanager and delete pages/home.php. That'll fix it fine. Just not show any news etc.

Status Report
I'm actually working on version 2.5 as we speak. I've came across bordem and nothing to do for some hours. I've been working on a variety of bug fixes and some stuff which I thought needed doing. If you want anything added in shout now! As long as isn't a huge task and will suit cP Creator i'll most likely include it for the next version. The largest new feature in this version is multi server support. So you can have different servers for each packages. Something I wanted in from the beggining.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the ability of adding plans but not showing them as avaible on the cp index. For example, i imported users from the WHM, right? I was offering a "custom" post2host plan to one of them, so i want to designate that user to his post2host plan, but i don't want it to be avaible for registration to anyone else.

I hope i explained it well T_T

I was thinking about the ability of adding plans but not showing them as avaible on the cp index. For example, i imported users from the WHM, right? I was offering a "custom" post2host plan to one of them, so i want to designate that user to his post2host plan, but i don't want it to be avaible for registration to anyone else.

I hope i explained it well T_T
Easy to do. Thanks for the suggestion.

Anyone shout any bugs at me? I need a quick response. Basically everything I wanted to get done has been. Servers, quick fixes. Anyone?

Back