• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

I forgot, how about an option to remove an user of the system without terminating the hosting account :)

Ouch a security risk :O
Deleting the home.php worked fine too :) infact we added our own.

Havnt found any other things than what i mentioned above.
However heres a minor suggestion.
When you Add a package and choose post2host the next screen asks you to choose a forum.
The box is empty and the forum appears after 6 blank options.
When you first add a package you dont realise its there since its down the list.

Think youd be abel to get it to use mod_rewrite to force advertising on free accts?

Cheers
Fee

I have a script to force adverts onto a package. It's quite a large tast to intergrate that into though. Plus, I haven't got access to a root server anymore to test it. Sorry.

The POSSIBLE security hole which I found, is a possibility. I don't want to give any details a way in case it is a breach and is exploited. Looking at it now, it's most likely not a problem.

@Erizo:
Thanks, that's a nice idea. I'll intergrate that now.

@ Fee:
That sounds like there's some weird SQL entries in the modulesettings database. If you log into PHPMyAdmin and enter that table, see if there's any p2h blank forums.

2.5 Status Report
I've currently completed what I want and some other people have said to include in 2.5. Due to how 2.4 went out and reports of bugs etc, I'll be launching this version into a closed public eye for testing for around a week ish. If you want a copy PM me. I'll give you untill around 10am GMT. Thats when I'll be offline for a while due to exams.

Changelog
1) Enabled several pages search. Doesn't reset it.
2) Updated the handle of Client CP in the normal area
3) Client logout Redirects back to normal area
4) Servers ACP Page Added
5) Main script/class/acp/client pages switched to work with multi-server
6) Added server onto packages add/edit packages
7) Hide packages added onto add/edit packages
8) Patched up a security risk
9) Fixed the bug with pages. Keeps record of the amount of pages for search not overall.
10) Added reset search button
11) Updated import accounts to multi-server
12) Updated module system page to show errors
13) Edited Add Forums link to P2H Forums
14) List forums inside P2H Forums
15) Edit forums feature added
16) Switched ACP Templates page to list alphabetically
17) Switched news system to iFrame

Last edited:
Yes it has a ticket system, and why in the world would a billing system be added to Cp Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager let me point out the Free host. So why would a billing system be needed

It would be nice because most free hosts have paid upgrades ;) Maybe it could be coded as a addon module to cP Creator...

hamster gets my point I think. What if your an ad-supported host with the option to pay monthly/yearly to have the ad removed?

Thanks for the feedback. Like said, it does have a ticket system. It may be pretty basic in terms of other systems out there but like said, it's free and it isn't a dedicated system. It's their so hosts can use all these feature in one package. All the users are in one place and it's ease of use.

Commenting on the billing system. I've basically included now everything which I wanted to. Multi server, hidden packages. Maybe include package groups at some stage. If I have the time I will release it as a module on a new version. The current system has enough flex to run a billing system but, it would need extra work. Quite a few hours put into it. As you can imagine there can't be any room for errors in a paid system.

If you want to test the new version 2.5 send me a PM!

---- sorry man, i was gunna upload and test tonight, i didnt get time.

EDIT: Cant freaking upload it anyway... FTP connections just die out, Webdisk does the same. File manager just sux wont overwrite the files when you unzip....

Last edited:
I got it. Thanks. I sent a question. Regards

Jonny', would you like to create translation at this excellent script? I need for the translation, but isn't language file this will be very hard. Each update I must translate the every files. This is too much.

If you didn't create this, I do it. Will do you use it, but if I create the language file?
Regards

Last edited:
Jonny, any eta on the release of 2.5? I'm just waiting on it to open my free host :p

And would it be possible to add more client control? It only has suspend/terminate/email, would be nicer if you could like change plan, validate (if they can't validate their email), upgrade option (for them), and the likes? Ad-Supported? Paid plans? LOL :p xD

Jonny, any eta on the release of 2.5? I'm just waiting on it to open my free host :p

And would it be possible to add more client control? It only has suspend/terminate/email, would be nicer if you could like change plan, validate (if they can't validate their email), upgrade option (for them), and the likes? Ad-Supported? Paid plans? LOL :p xD
Why didn't I think of those ideas? I guess I'll put it back and include those features.

I would say roughly a week or so. I would like to test it prior, so it could be longer.

Regarding language, I should of done it at the start but it would of seriously slowed down dev time. At this development stage, there won't be language. Sorry.

Aww.... i dunno if i can wait that long >_< I guess i need to wait xD Because it does have some very needed features (the 2.5 version) that i want :p

Back