• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Exceptional Free Hosting for Good Sites

vivehosting.com

Hi, viveHosting.com are offering a special offer to a select few websites that must be already online or exceptionally good. If the site is already online, I must be given full details of amount of space/bandwidth used, and amount of space/bandwidth needed for site expansion. It would be very helpful for you if you also included hits/month and unique hits/month.

New sites must be uploaded somewhere temporary such as netfirms.com so I can judge the site for myself. You need to tell me your goal for the site, who are your potential visitors, and why you created it.

I prefer sites dedicated to webmasters, programmers, graphic artists, and related. Gaming sites could also have a good chance of being chosen, but the content and design has to wow me.

I also am very fond of hacking/security-related sites. I am not looking for a trojan database type of site. I'm talking about articles, news, tutorials about security, countermeasures, and hacking in general.

If your site doesn't relate to any of the above content, I will honestly say you will probably not be accepted. If you feel your site is good enough to change my mind, please don't hesitate to contact me.

You can contact me through the following means:
AIM: vivesupport
MSN: vivehosting@hotmail.com
YIM: vivehosting

Do not email me! You are required to get a messenger, if you don't already have one.

The catch? You are required to place my banner at the top or near the top of each page of your site. It would be helpful, if you are also able to place my button somewhere if you link to partners/affiliates.

ENGLISH SITES ONLY!

Last edited:
Back