• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel Resellers!

Richard

CRM Consultant
Premium Member
Hey all. This thread is not an offer, or a request. I'm just using the title to get people to come here :p

If someone was to offer free reseller accounts for forum posts (No ad's on your site, or your clients) how many people would be interested and how many posts a month would you be willing to make for what specs (diskspace, bandwidth, ect)

Thanks in advance.

hosting-shack said:
Hey all. This thread is not an offer, or a request. I'm just using the title to get people to come here :p

If someone was to offer free reseller accounts for forum posts (No ad's on your site, or your clients) how many people would be interested and how many posts a month would you be willing to make for what specs (diskspace, bandwidth, ect)

Thanks in advance.

Offering free WHM Reseller Account is very risky to your business and to your servers. I dont think forum post in return will make you comfortable. Google ads or other sorts of ads might be a better option or other unique ways.

Zac

Good title man ;)

I also don't recommend to offer free resellers, for the good of your users and yourself. Maybe a PAYS program like the one NetCafe and RTG-Asia had

It depends.

Doesnt really harm your host, since the quota is still within their limit. You need to plan carefully though.

I offered free resellers in the past and it got me into heaps of trouble. I would not recommend it.

Back