1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 100.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Free cPanel Resellers!

Discussion in 'Free hosting discussions' started by Richard, May 9, 2006.

1. Richard

Richard CRM Consultant NLC

Hey all. This thread is not an offer, or a request. I'm just using the title to get people to come here :p

If someone was to offer free reseller accounts for forum posts (No ad's on your site, or your clients) how many people would be interested and how many posts a month would you be willing to make for what specs (diskspace, bandwidth, ect)

Thanks in advance.

2. ZoomCities

ZoomCities IT Community NLC

Offering free WHM Reseller Account is very risky to your business and to your servers. I dont think forum post in return will make you comfortable. Google ads or other sorts of ads might be a better option or other unique ways.

Zac

3. Dini

Dini Blitzkrieg Bopin' NLC

Good title man ;)

I also don't recommend to offer free resellers, for the good of your users and yourself. Maybe a PAYS program like the one NetCafe and RTG-Asia had

4. Kwek

Kwek Devious Deviant NLC

It depends.

Doesnt really harm your host, since the quota is still within their limit. You need to plan carefully though.

5. Dan

Dan Bullah NLC

I offered free resellers in the past and it got me into heaps of trouble. I would not recommend it.