• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free File Hosting - 500GB disk space - with FTP upload for all users FREE!

Is there any way you can make possible the resume of FTP uploads, currently its not available. :(

Yes, some users have contacted us about not being about to resume uploads. We've fixed this bug since 2 days ago, you should be able to resume now.

Thank you.

We won't be returning to this thread again, if any users have further concerns, please use the contact form on our website to reach us.

Thought you weren't coming back to this thread?

Yes, some users have contacted us about not being about to resume uploads. We've fixed this bug since 2 days ago, you should be able to resume now.

Thank you.

Thanks a ton man for this bug fix. Works for me now. Thanks a heap. :)

A genuine user has posted a question so we took the time to return to this thread to answer their question. We take pride in supporting and making our service better for our users.

We won't be returning to this thread again, if any users have further concerns, please use the contact form on our website to reach us.

Nice of you to do so, but then don't make rash comments in threads you started, very unprofessional. If you take so much pride I'm still surprised your not willing to share an idea of how you managed your services to provide what you claim (I'd be shouting from roof tops if I'd worked out what you can do), but I suppose your still waiting for the patent to come through so it's protected or something :)
Although you couldn't really get that for storage unless it's earth shattering, in which case why such a low level target, it's been making me think this one - and conclusion, your still lying to your clients.

:faint: Deckor, can you please be an employees union leader in my office, you rock. :D

Just kidding , no offense meant. :)

Nice of you to do so, but then don't make rash comments in threads you started, very unprofessional. If you take so much pride I'm still surprised your not willing to share an idea of how you managed your services to provide what you claim (I'd be shouting from roof tops if I'd worked out what you can do), but I suppose your still waiting for the patent to come through so it's protected or something :)
Although you couldn't really get that for storage unless it's earth shattering, in which case why such a low level target, it's been making me think this one - and conclusion, your still lying to your clients.

Is it more unprofessional than calling somebody stupid?
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...-users-FREE!&p=1143672&viewfull=1#post1143672

We already gave our reason for keeping our infrastructure details private.
If you have a problem with us not revealing this, you don't have to signup with us, you can simply leave this thread.

With that said, we feel we responded to all inquiries raised in this thread professionally.

Thank you.

Is it more unprofessional than calling somebody stupid?
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...-users-FREE!&p=1143672&viewfull=1#post1143672

We already gave our reason for keeping our infrastructure details private.
If you have a problem with us not revealing this, you don't have to signup with us, you can simply leave this thread.

With that said, we feel we responded to all inquiries raised in this thread professionally.

Thank you.

Wrong username there Einstein.

:bkick: rotflmao does this mean Deeplist now has to give me half his profits :D

And none taken hotvins :)

JumboFiles.com is one of the fastest growing file hosting services online. Come join our fast growing file hosting for free and find out why over 50000 users rely on us to host over 2 million files with thousands more uploaded daily.

NEW: FTP upload, easily queue and upload all your files!

- 100% Free File Hosting
- 500GB Disk Space
- 1GB Max File Size Per File
- NEW: Upload your files by FTP (available to all users for free!)
- No Waiting Times
- Resume Broken Downloads
- Unlimited Parallel Downloading
- Remote Web Uploading
- Desktop Uploader

http://www.jumbofiles.com
Tapup, why would someone need 500GB Website space? That has to be HUGE? And what would be in it for you? How do you get to make your money out of it?

I'm not a Free Website space provider myself, I'm the user who gets to check through the Directory for services, and if I would come across yours, I'd be highly suspicious, so if you are using it as a selling tool, it may put me off rather than impress me. I'd be even suspicious of 1GB space in the Free Website business. I'd say 500 to 750 MB would be more trustworthy for me, i.e. I'd think this provider is honest and honesty would be important to me. The things I look for as prioties would include special features like cPanel, support, your record in the industry, how long you've been around, etc. I realize that getting free website space is a privilege and not a right, but even in that relationship there has to be some trust so if you go 500 times the norm then you have to justify it, but even when you do, I'd still worry about it along the lines of if it is too good to be true then it is too good to be true.
:)

Leave this guy alone he has been running this file host for over a yr now you know that 75% of the people that sign up are not even gonna use 50gb

Leave this guy alone he has been running this file host for over a yr now you know that 75% of the people that sign up are not even gonna use 50gb

So you're in the same boat as him? Banking on the bet that most people will only use a miniscule amount of space, which leaves the opportunity open to oversell the living crap out of that thing.

I have to assume that his only "mistake" and the reason why you're discussing here was the "500 GB" thing.
But again, it's his problem. I think enough is enough, you talk too much about this.

I have to assume that his only "mistake" and the reason why you're discussing here was the "500 GB" thing.
But again, it's his problem. I think enough is enough, you talk too much about this.

I agree. Its going overboard. :( Not in the good interest. :(

ehh... who cares... it's not going to change anything. I've learned my over selling lesson and am only going to give what I am able to offer on my new web host. :D

Back