• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting 200 MB/20GB

Originally posted by netmondo
http://www.netmondo.com

Hello Members,

Our offer may not be as enticing as others, but we can guarantee that you will be satisfied with our service. NetMondo has been in business since 1999 in the Gulf Coast Region, and has only recently begun trying promoting on the web. (Web sales) As most can see it is harder than any task a boss can give a person. In recent months, we have spent a large sum of money just to see our traffic increase a small 4%. Ok, so here is the offer:

We will give the first 10-15 people our cPanel Lite Plan for free for (1) year. But instead of 100MB, we will give you 200MB. You can see all the features of this plan at our site.

What's the catch? Well, we ask that you do display our small banner anywhere on your homepage. The banner can be seen at the following address:

http://www.netmondo.com/freehost.gif

Here are a few answers to what I feel will be asked:

1. When can you set me up?
All accounts through NetMondo are setup within 1-2 hours

2. Do I need a domain?
Yes. We are not offering a free domain with this offer.

3. What if someone buys from NetMondo after clicking my link?
NetMondo gives the first month of service to our affiliates. And yes you are considered an affiliate by having a link.

4. Are there any fees involved? Is it really free?
YES! WE WILL NOT CHARGE YOU A SENT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE OUR LINK DISPLAYED.

MAKE SURE YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR TERMS OF SERVICE, AS WE WILL NOT HOST ILLEGAL OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM:

http://www.netmondo.com/phpform/forms/form1.html

Any other questions can be forwarded to our sales department.
sales@netmondo.com

Thanks,

B. Magee
Promotions Manager
only english site?
and will you review the applicant's site?

only english site?

As for the language of the site, we do not discriminate. Any language/nationality is welcome.

We will review the site if it is available. But please understand that our staff does regularly monitor/backup all sites. If a site is caught breaking our TOS, they will be suspended immediately.

I hope this answers your questions, please let me know if you have anymore.

Originally posted by netmondo
only english site?

As for the language of the site, we do not discriminate. Any language/nationality is welcome.

We will review the site if it is available. But please understand that our staff does regularly monitor/backup all sites. If a site is caught breaking our TOS, they will be suspended immediately.

I hope this answers your questions, please let me know if you have anymore.
thanks for your reply

i just feel you should add this to your first post for the request
:)

by the way ,do you request visitors/per day stats?

Last edited:
We do not request anything. We only ask that you have our banner visible anywhere on your HOME page.

PLEASE REMEMBER---- IF YOU BREAK OUR TOS, YOU WILL BE TERMINATED.

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.. MY MANAGER WILL NO TOLERATE ANYTHING ILLEGAL OR COPYRIGHTED!

Back