• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request: Other - please specify in box below Space: 20 gb

Best of luck, i bet this thread is gonna last till infinity. There is just one guy who can give all this to you, Grant Leeves.

:p, heard he is back, anyone got fraud dedicated server order here ??

No need for jokes here. I just want a VPS. Or a reseller with shell. The reason I set the specs higher is to make sure the host won't host me on a VPS with 5 GB space, and the shell is to verify it. With a VPs is more easier, type df -h and if total space is less than what I should have, then... I guess you got it, no? With a reseller sometimes you can't do that, as hosts tend to disable Server Information from WHM.

You can just ask your host to install what ever you need.

What? I do not want to depend on the host to install whatever modules I need/want (ie. FFMPEG, Ruby on Rails, all). Not to mention I can't run free -m, df -h, and do better file management with shell and there is also a need for curl and wget. Other reasons I can't pick a shared hsot is open basedir and disable_functions on PHP, aside from other restrictions. With a VPS I can easily disable them for my site or any site under good request and proof should any of my users need it.

Last edited:
No need for jokes here. I just want a VPS. Or a reseller with shell. The reason I set the specs higher is to make sure the host won't host me on a VPS with 5 GB space, and the shell is to verify it. With a VPs is more easier, type df -h and if total space is less than what I should have, then... I guess you got it, no? With a reseller sometimes you can't do that, as hosts tend to disable Server Information from WHM.

What? I do not want to depend on the host to install whatever modules I need/want (ie. FFMPEG, Ruby on Rails, all). Not to mention I can't run free -m, df -h, and do better file management with shell and there is also a need for curl and wget. Other reasons I can't pick a shared hsot is open basedir and disable_functions on PHP, aside from other restrictions. With a VPS I can easily disable them for my site or any site under good request and proof should any of my users need it.

lol, it's you who's joking not us.

Back