• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Account

phpaffiliate

Hello, my name is Sam Prieto, i have a new RS Server and i want to give you a free Reseller Account with 2 Ip's for you. The Account will be for 6 Monts. You will receive:

If you finish the Job in less than 7 Day's:
15 Gb Space
120Gb Bandwith
2 Ip's
Your Own Reseller Control panel (Cpanel)

If you finish the Work in less than 9 Days:
12 Gb Space
100 Gb Bandwith
2 Ip's

If you finish the Work in less than 16 Days:
5GB Space
50 Gb Bandwith
no Ip's

If you finish the Job before the 5 Day's i'll give you 20 Gb Space and 150 Gb Bandwith think about it. For this work you have to know:
*PHP Coding
*MySQL Coding
*CronJobs
*Ad's Timers
*Graphics
*Banners
*PHP Stats

This Offer is for all the people, i want to say that i'll not guarantee your Account (What this mean? = This mean if one people finish it first he will have the Account. You must make an Auto-Install Script for these. You will receive a Free Hosting Account to give you the Space to Test it. I'll give you free 100Mb and unlimited MySQL DB to develop in peace. You'll have a Sub-domain in the meantime. You have to PM me, and i'll reply Back with:

My MSN Messenger:
Your Account URL:
Account User:
Account Password:
Cpanel of course.
And a Link to Dowload a .zip containing a .DOC file so you can Read it better. :)

Back