1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

freezoka is back

Discussion in 'Host Announcements' started by TSO, Mar 20, 2011.

1. TSO

Expand Collapse

Dec 27, 2006
    Many folks may remember freezoka from 2007-2009. This service quickly became one of the largest free hosts in the world, by focusing on quality customer service and a stable platform with oodles of features.

When I originally sold freezoka in late 2008, the company was taken over by a competent team that continued its successful operation. Unfortunately, however, this team soon re-sold freezoka to an individual who cared more about making money than taking care of users. Soon after he bought the company, the freezoka hosting service was shut down.

I am happy to announce that this March, freezoka was re-launched! You may find the new freezoka free hosting service at www.freezoka.net. We intend to maintain a focus on premium customer service and high feature sets in our quest to once again dominate the free hosting industry. In addition, I will not be selling this service to individuals who do not know how to operate it in the users' best interests!

Hope to see you there: www.freezoka.net