• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google, Adbrite, Clicksor, Bidvertiser, YPN. Which one?

I'm about to get banned from adsense (methinks), and I'm trying out AdBrite. I know it starts off low but after you get established more advertisers will bid on your links and clicks will go up.

And I agree that Google Adsense seriously needs a good reviewing, but I wouldn't go as far to say it's a scam.

I'm about to get banned from adsense (methinks),
Why do you think that? Been doing something wrong?

Edit: I think I see why. The first URL in your sig that I looked at (cheeky) had three ad units on a no content page, the second one I looked (frisky) at had 2 ad units on a no content page.

Why do you think that? Been doing something wrong?

Edit: I think I see why. The first URL in your sig that I looked at (cheeky) had three ad units on a no content page, the second one I looked (frisky) at had 2 ad units on a no content page.

Good point, but that's not what they said was wrong. Well, they wouldn't actually say what was wrong - they said they couldn't tell me due to privacy issues or some similar crap. They havn't actually banned me or disabled my account per say, but my payments are on hold.

Anyway, I'm off to write some content!

but my payments are on hold.
That could be for a number of reasons. I had that once but it was because a previous cheque was returned to them. I now get payments sent direct deposit :) There should be a link for you to follow when you login which will explain why it is on hold.

Well, I am getting it by direct deposit anyway.

But now you mention it - a few days ago I was having problems paying for something with paypal, saying my card was being rejected. But then 30 mins later it all started working again.

The required action is:

"Required Action
Payment issue - please contact AdSense Support"

I've already emailed them (twice actually) and still no reply. It's not even payday till the 25th, so why would there be a payment issue at this time of month anyway?

I like bidvertiser because they pay $10 min payout through paypal and google you have to wait till you have $100 and its only by check.

You don't need to do tests really. Adsense and YPN comes first. The others are minors compared to them two.

i've used Bidvertiser. its cool, you can change settings easily. google, u need $100 in credit before they send you the cheque. you gonna wait long =\

Back