• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Plus invite :D

As far as I'm aware there's no invite limit, though obviously it's a good idea to invite people who are more likely to invite others. Ideally I'd like to move away from facebook also. The way they tried to prevent plugins which allow you to export your friends just shows how control hungry they are.:evilb:

It does, you have to keep trying, it does work eventually - the guys doing his best :)

Yea, doesn't work for me. Looks like certain people just won't be allowed into it.

Oh, and I've got 17 invites so far and counting. I can keep getting more if I need to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got invited by 12 more people. I now have 29 invites. Still can't get in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got in. Mess around with the timezones on your computer :D Google+ = AWESOME. Gots it on my Android phone. Samsung Fascinate.
PM me for my account, we'll chat on Huddle :D

Last edited:
Google now open invitation system, we can invite other people directly (without post a post and share with them :D)

2011-07-07_094156-525x400.png

Last edited:
@giangbs the email i got just said that you are sharing a message with me, but, no invite code or anything else. is that what the invites look like? i still cant sign up, and even google+ said this on twitter 30 min ago... "Google+ is now open to anyone with a Google account. http://t.co/5qVu4Eh and sign up! #GooglePlus" and i still cant get on. lame :(

@giangbs the email i got just said that you are sharing a message with me, but, no invite code or anything else. is that what the invites look like? i still cant sign up, and even google+ said this on twitter 30 min ago... "Google+ is now open to anyone with a Google account. http://t.co/5qVu4Eh and sign up! #GooglePlus" and i still cant get on. lame :(

Yes, this is an invitation :D A lot of my friends just got their Google+ account few minutes ago :p

I didn't managed to get in with that "invitation". It only shows a preview.

Sorry to hear that :( Please try again at 11AM GMT +7, or PM me your email, when Google opens invitation, I will send you a direct invitation first :) (Google only allows user invite directly from 11AM - 11:30AM in my timezone GMT+7)

yeah, i am confused to why they announced on twitter that it was open to all, but, it totally isnt. i will keep trying the invite. thanks again.

When you get the email click on the link to 'view or comment' there's a big JOIN button, if your lucky it works first time :D if your not just keep going back after a while and try again.

Seems to be capacity added as it's being developed, and don't forget it's still being developed but looks pretty good :)

I had to about 17 times if I counted about right but eventually, probably a very small time slot when it's open, just luck :)

Lololololol, you have to be too desperate to click so many times. If I were you, I'd just forget about it.

I've just received an invite from somewhere else, but apparently that does not guarantee you can get in, as they are currently full. If you get an invite, be sure to check every hour or so until they open up slots.

Ok, finally just got to a form where I can fill in stuff to signup. After entering my info, I get multiple errors and then when it does go through, google decides that because I am 17, I'm not old enough to be using this product. Just great.

Last edited:
Back