• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Plus invite :D

dude, would it be a real FWS thread if it were ON TOPIC? i think not :evilb:

btw, the invite FINALLY worked. :D thanks a million man. going to spread some invites myself. :D

dude, would it be a real FWS thread if it were ON TOPIC? i think not :evilb:

btw, the invite FINALLY worked. :D thanks a million man. going to spread some invites myself. :D

It's great :D Google now opens their system, you should do it fast or they all miss their chance :D

Wow, finally I was able to join. It looks promising, and has the features that facebook has: share a link, share a status.

it is a bit confusing, but, looks like it might be cool. i still dont think it will overtake facebook

So...

So it's confirmed this works? It looked really suspicious, and by that I mean usually you don't get "invited" to something by filling out a form. (Well except maybe private trackers). That and I've also heard recently that there's an exploit in google apps that allows someone to gain access to your pc. So I'm just verifying for the sake of verifying :D

Google Plus Invite has to be one of Google's most successful marketing campaigns ever. Viral advertising at its best! Wonder where it all started and how they strategized it?
:)

Yep agree, spread the happiness :D I got some so if the guys run out or you just want to pick at random feel free to pm your email :) (remember it's got to be gmail/googlemail but I still have loads of invites for that too if you don't have one and can't get signed up for some reason (just go to gmail.com to reg one) :D

I have some too, have for ages. I just haven't used G+. Its just a nice UI with great JS effects, otherwise its just boring and another simple featured (with exceptions to some) social network. Most people just import their Twitter/Facebook accounts into it, so I have spam all over again. I'm getting sick of seeing people do the whole FB vs G+ all over the net. Only thing that should be fought over is each of their privacy. It's already apparent that G+ has less privacy options than FB now has. Only difference is G+ doesn't have to pay for your +1s, your status content or anything that can be used to monetize adverts off from you, they have it in their hands.

best free panel?

Hello,
Which free host control panel is the best?
Kloxo??
Or any other?

Back