1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
  2. You can now add your web host to our brand new free web hosting directory (beta).

Holy Smokes!!

Discussion in 'Free hosting discussions' started by DarkBlood, Apr 13, 2006.

1. DarkBlood

DarkBlood NLC NLC

Believe it or not, http://www.freeweb-hosting.com still lives as of today. Too bad they haven't updated their site at all. :p their feedback/email program to send them emails still doesn't send anything (Look at the source!)

For some odd reason, I ask you all... "Why does this host still exist?"

2. hottweelz

hottweelz b& b&

LOL:
    :p

3. ChangAdam

ChangAdam New Member

lol i was using it a long time ago.

4. Razerst

Razerst Member

I was a user from this free host long time ago, I think they are not that bad

5. DarkBlood

DarkBlood NLC NLC

The problem with them earlier, when I first found them, they had problems when you tried creating directories in your account. So, whenever I used them in their earlier years, I had to put EVERYTHING in one place, and not in a folder :(

Also, they fixed that, but they haven't been able to offer ANY SSL (Server-Sided Language) like PHP, etc. It's really too bad. Please note, these people have been around basically since I joined FWS.net