• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Hosting] Adult Webmaster Resources Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J. Angel

Hello,

I'm looking for a host to build up an adult webmaster resources site in the form of either a Wordpress blog or either a CMS such as PHP-Nuke. I'm looking for a host with the following characteristics:

- 50GB space
- 500GB bandwidth
- PHP
- MySQL
- cPanel
- Subdomains
- hosting for at least 3 years
- reliable & fast
- adult contents allowed
- good assistance service (preferably with IM)

Of course, the lower the price, the better it will be.

Thank you to anyone willing to help or host me!

I'd recommend a VPS for that size plan. You should also consider starting off smaller, since you mentioned "building it up".

Alfainet can offer you our reseller plan if you like
50 gb of space
200 gb of bandwith
unlimited mysql, subdomains etc..
you are able also to host other domains on your account
Cpanel 11/whm/fantastico/rvskin
adult content allowed
we use Dual Core, Dual Processor Genuine Woodcrest Xeon chipset PowerHouse Machines, you get Fast Secure, Reliable, and effective web hosting services
the price is 24.99$CAD / month
we accept paypal and 2CO
you will get fast support by email and live chat
for more specifications of the plan click here
Order here

I'd recommend a VPS for that size plan. You should also consider starting off smaller, since you mentioned "building it up".

I'm looking for shared at this time but once it's up and running I would be moving it to a dedicated server rather than a VPS and why I'm looking that much is because I'm looking for host with whom I could stay and to avoid bothering myself with upgrades.

How much were you expecting to pay? We're flexible with pricing, but the only catch is that we've only been hosting for 1.5 years (and only a few weeks in this particular business.)

PM me if you're interested, you seem pretty reasonable.

Hello,

I'm looking for a host to build up an adult webmaster resources site in the form of either a Wordpress blog or either a CMS such as PHP-Nuke. I'm looking for a host with the following characteristics:

- 50GB space
- 500GB bandwidth
- PHP
- MySQL
- cPanel
- Subdomains
- hosting for at least 3 years
- reliable & fast
- adult contents allowed
- good assistance service (preferably with IM)

Of course, the lower the price, the better it will be.

Thank you to anyone willing to help or host me!

vps or dedicated may be better than trying out shared server. Even if the disk space of the server is 350 GB you shall be taking out serious part as far shared hosting goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back