• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hotmail = 5gb ?

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
I just noticed my hotmail says "Mailbox usage: 1% of 5 GB"

When did they upgrade to 5gb?

When it was only 2, I still wasn't even close to having it fill up.

Guess I'm not popular.

Not 5 gig popular anyway.

I'm sorry Blanky, if you give me your email address I'll be sure to sign you up for lots of spam! What are friends for anyways? :p

gmail all the way hardly any ads "adsense is appropriate" but it loads fast and i think google should get into web hosting at that

Last I knew Hotmail was 2MB... can you tell I don't use it? :lol:

About as often as me by the sounds of it - logged in just to see and spotted this

classicwithcopy.gif

:eek3: wondered what the hell was happening at first

They will still never be able to compete with the simplicity of Gmail. They automatically upgraded me to the new windows live Hotmail, and now it takes too long to load. I think the developers at Microsoft need to take a note from Steve Ballmer. (Developers developers developers developers)

(2000th post, WOOT!)

Gmail kicks butt because of its simplicity, its fast page loads, and IMO, its lack of stupidity.

Back when I would monitor the mail queue for the company I worked for, I would always notice how the only gmail emails that failed were ones to addresses that didn't exist. Yahoo had issues delivering, as did MSN/Hotmail.

PS- inbox.com is nice too :)

I miss the days of G-mail beta and people needing invites to be able to use it. I had a lot of fun witht he people here looking for invites.

Damn skippy. I got to be Pope of the country some guy set up in his bedroom for a Gmail invite. gmailswap.com ftw.

Back