• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How comfortable are you with writing HTML entirely by hand?

Albertwu

Very. I don’t usually use WYSIWYG. The only occasions when I do use Dreamweaver are when I want to draw something to see what it looks like, and then I’ll usually either take that design and hand-modify it or build it all over again from scratch in code. I have actually written my own desktop HTML IDE for Windows (it’s called Less Than Slash) with the intention of deploying it for use in web development training. If has built-in reference features, and will autocomplete code by parsing the DTD you specify in the file. That is to say, the program doesn’t know anything about HTML until after it parses the HTML DTD you specified. This should give you some idea of my skill level with HTML.

With the help of dream viewer i can able to manage a web page through coding because if you type once the code will be automatically displayed and while closing the code no need to enter full it will close itself so instead of writing code through hand it is better to use dream viewer

I started out using a WYSIWYG editor then as the need for more detailed web design work was needed I started using hand coding more and more often and after over 13 years in the business I use a healthy balance of the two. WYSIWYG for letting to write code faster for me while I fine tune it with hand coding. I say I use 25% WYSIWYG and 75% hand coding.

Back