• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

I turned to Firefox a while ago after using Firefox for decades. It just seems to be much quicker and more efficient.

I turned to Firefox a while ago after using Firefox for decades. It just seems to be much quicker and more efficient.
You turned to Firefox after you used Firefox for decades... that doesn't make sense.
Judging by the word "decades", Internet Explorer was released on August 16, 1995, about 15 years ago, which is long before Firefox.

So with that judgement it should be:
I turned to Firefox a while ago after using Internet Explorer for decades. It just seems to be much quicker and more efficient.

You turned to Firefox after you used Firefox for decades... that doesn't make sense.
Judging by the word "decades", Internet Explorer was released on August 16, 1995, about 15 years ago, which is long before Firefox.

So with that judgement it should be:

I agree. (I guess it's just a typo) :p
But anyway, Chrome is much faster than Firefox (though it takes up more memory :( )

I like to use Firefox and i feel comfortable with it. Maybe that's because of its add-ons. Any body can give me any advice who are using chrome that chrome also has smiler add-ons.

Chrome is great, but more of a FF fan. Have been ever since it launched and learned how a real browser works compared with IE.

I used to for some reason always use Internet Explorer, probably purely for the fact that it is already bundled with Windows and I never felt the need to download extra browsers.
But recently I decided to give Chrome a try and I much prefer it, much smoother interface and faster loading it seems. I do however very occasionally on certain websites have the problem of Chrome automatically going full screen when clicking a link, other than that I am happy with it :)

I am also a fan of Google Chrome in terms of its browsing speed but when I need to work and want to get most out of my browser for my working then I have to switch to Mozilla Firefox because it has lots of useful addons that provide lots of help in doing my work faster and better.

Sure Chrome is very comfortable if you are a Google+ gmail, google drive, youtube user...but Firefox has benefits too for example I had to install java on chrome while it was already installed on firefox. I use both :knockedou

Today I blocked access to Internet Explorer and pushed Chrome over the network. Very good day, been waiting to do it for months!

Yeah personally, I prefer using Chrome, I even develop any software / websites for google chrome. It's far more lightweight than Firefox is IMHO.

I used to be a hardcore advocate for Internet Explorer... perhaps even stubborn in my ways. I stuck with them as long as I possibly could because I didn't believe in the need to install an additional web browser other than what came with Windows already. Finally, I'd had enough of the damn thing crashing constantly and closing out my work. I switched to Chrome about a year ago and haven't looked back.

I used to be a hardcore advocate for Internet Explorer... perhaps even stubborn in my ways.

Woah! I'm sure most of the major Windows fans wouldn't be able to come up with reasons to run IE over an alternative; it really is a slow browser and the pain it causes developers is atrocious.

I was a significant Firefox user for years but switched to Google Chrome about 2 years ago, despite being a largely anti-Google person. Recently I've considered going to WaterFox as Chrome is becoming bloaty, page rendering is slowing, and text just isn't as crisp as it could be. WaterFox is looking like an excellent alternative.

Back