• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a unmanaged dedicated server with a 15 day free trial

weedfreak2012

im looking for a dedicated server with the fallowing specs

100 gb hardrive
1tb bandwidth
centos or openbsd
ssh
sftp
mail
cpanel with fantasico softlicous or installiton
root access
firewall
DDoS protection
irc allowed
shoutcast allowed
adult content allowed
instant activation a plus
my budject for this is $30.00 to $50.00 per month

thanks for looking have a safe and happy easter :)

Last edited:
You can pretty much forget that. Companies are not going to provision a dedicated server for you on a trial basis, and certainly not with cPanel installed. I don't know of a single company that offers dedicated server trials.

Your budget is also ridiculously low, considering the cPanel dedicated server license is going to cost anywhere from $20-40/mo. Even at the $20 figure, you're talking about a dedicated server in the price range of $10-30/mo. And DDoS protection? You can't be serious. You would be lucky to find an old P4 or Celeron for that price, with no cPanel, no DDoS protection, etc. You're also not going to get instant activation on a dedicated server.

Are you actually looking for a VPS like in your other posts?

I believe for what your looking for with all the bells and whistles, it will cost upwards of $300 per month.
But, as for what wswd stated, your price-range is that for a VPS.

This is not going to happen.

You might want to take a look at our VPSes tho as the Maxi VPS covers your needs for €45 a month excluding cPanel but we can give you a proper deal on that.

Same as everyone else, I am going to say, it not going to happen with the price you want.
With these alone
DDoS protection
irc allowed
shoutcast allowed
adult content allowed
It already cost you twice than what you budgeted.

It would be really difficult to find a reliable hosting provider offering free trial on a dedicated server. Many good hosting providers don't even offer money back guarantee on dedicated servers. Also the application like IRC is not allowed by many hosting provider. If you are seriously looking for a reliable hosting provider then you will have to first raise your budget.

Right. IRC is not allowed for security reasons by many hosts. However if you are looking for dedicated server with low cost you should consider unmanaged dedicated servers.

AllWebHost Hosting provides dedicated server hosting with high-performance hardware, solid-state drives (SSDs), and advanced server management options. They offer a combination of reliability, speed, and customer support, making them a popular choice.

Special Offer: 50% First Month Discount

You can avail the great deal from here >>> https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651

Back