• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a vps or a dedicated server

weedfreak2012

1ghz processor

512mb of ram

30 gig space

2tb of bandwidth

full root access

ftp

mysql

ssh

pop3

c-panel with softlacious

irc allowed

shoutcast allowed

legal adult content allowed

openbsd perffered but redhat or centos be fine

30 day trial i ask for this cause ill need this account newyears eve for a online show im going to do

my budget is $20.00 to$50.00 a month

all thats interested may reply or pm me
merry xmas

You will not get a 30 day trial on any VPS or dedicated server, sorry. You can have a look at our VPS packages to see if one of those fits your needs though.

If you have any questions, let us know!

I think you guys can stop replying to this guy.
He is requesting servers and VPS's all over the place and never buys one.

Seems almost like a bot of some kind.

nah that sounds like you kiddy but your like the others and want a free server or vps so shadup and get me a spliff and some pollum :p

from wat i see, he is posting the same thread over and over again, and asking for 30 days trial everytime he post.
i dun think he will really buy from anyone

Have you chosen any company to host your web sites?

yes sure have but the one i went to did have a 30 day trial but changed it to 11 days so couldnt broadcast my show im haveing newyears thats why i been going on bout a 30 day trial for to get my site ready and everything othertimes i needed it to try to set everything up myself been hireing a designer can get pricey 500 bucks is way tomuch for me for someone to design a site for me
merry xmas have a safe and happy new year

You are just looking for a free host then?
After the first trail of 30 days you simply move your stuff to the next host.

After the first trail of 30 days you simply move your stuff to the next host.
That's the impression that I have gotten from him also, along with the 12 other threads he's started asking for stuff. Seems like trouble if you ask me.

That's the impression that I have gotten from him also, along with the 12 other threads he's started asking for stuff. Seems like trouble if you ask me.

I am wondering what he is doing on those VPS's, proberbly illegal stuff.

AllWebHost is a newer VPS hosting provider that is quickly gaining popularity. They offer a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance. AllWebHost is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises.

Here are some of the features:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
Fast NVMESSD Storage
Daily Backups and Snapshots

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/

Looking for a powerful and cheap dedicated server? Look no further! bodHOST is here with an exclusive offer. Take advantage of our limited-time sale and get 10% OFF on dedicated server plans!

10% OFF Dedicated Servers
SCARY10

Why Choose bodHOST Dedicated Servers?

Robust Performance
Customization Options
Scalability and Flexibility
Enhanced Security

visit here >> bodhost.com

Back