• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mailman hosting

ritho

We were using Groupspaces to host a small non-profit expat club discussion list. (ciwcro.com) They just reduced their free account from 250 members to 50 members on the discussion lists. We have about 70 members, with very little expected growth. We are looking for Mailman hosting with enough "bulk mail" allowance for the list to send maybe 1O emails to each the list a day usually it is only 2 or three. I would think 1000 emails a day would usually suffice.

We only want Mailman hosting for a subdomain, e.g. list.ciwcro.com. Our current web host is very restrictive on the number of emails allowed.

I know that there is a script to manage email lists in the Script Installer and also a fair amount of email lists with HostingMy.net, if that would work

You can use the coupon code freewebspacenet to get 90% off your first month, so you can try it for the month extremely cheap.

Last edited:
I know that there is a script to manage email lists in the Script Installer and also a fair amount of email lists with HostingMy.net, if that would work

You can use the coupon code freewebspacenet to get 90% off your first month, so you can try it for the month extremely cheap.

Huh... You are advertising in a weird kind of way... Like you suggest a site to a friend or something... While you are advertising the same site in your signature and on FWS.

Huh... You are advertising in a weird kind of way... Like you suggest a site to a friend or something... While you are advertising the same site in your signature and on FWS.

I meant as it is my website, looking at it now it is worded weird :rolleyes2

Back