• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

methods of payment

PayPal

I would deffo say PayPal is the best and most secure, its also the simplest way for client and company to receive money.

Direct to bank is the past many leading banks now offer this technology depending on your billing systems

paypal and alert pay if no merchant account you can accept credit cards with a business paypal account

some countries can not use paypal.

I have seem some bad feedback about 2Checkout because of their increase in rates. We use paypal and google checkout.

Paypal

We like the security of Paypal as well as Google Checkout. We have not had any problems with disputes to date.

I personally use PayPal as my primary payment gateway. Why? - Because it is easy and fast to use. PayPal is also very well known which makes your business/website looking more trustworthy. As far as I am concerned PayPal also has some of the lowest transaction fees.

2CheckOut
PayPal
Payza (Previously AlertPay)
Google Wallet (Previously Google Checkout)

I find these to be the most popular / requested.

Back