1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Need 25MB Of Web Hosting

Discussion in 'Free web hosting requests' started by Logan1999, May 4, 2012.

1. Logan1999

Logan1999
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I need web hosting for a small project I'm working on, it's a bot a game I play, and it has a kill switch based on the text of a text file. Basically, I'm looking to find web hosting for a 2-3 byte file, but I might want to add other things like a registration system and stuff like that in the future, so I want about 25MB of storage, to be safe, but realistically I'll really only use like 3 max. For bandwidth, I want about 3GB/Mo, I HIGHLY doubt I'll use it, but I might offer the bot for download, which will be like 250kb, so I just need it just to make sure as many people as I want can download it. Now, I'm also looking for well sustained companies at LEAST a year old, and don't want any offers more than 1GB of storage and 5GB of bandwidth, to make sure I'm on a low-loaded server too. Now, if you run your own server, and would like to offer me, I would be just fine with ftp linked to my domain, so I really don't even need a control panel. Anyway, thanks.

2. Logan1999

Logan1999
    Expand Collapse

Never mind, I'll just put it on my re-seller, I was just having a small problem and it was resolved. Thanks anyway, although if the offer is good enough I may accept it.