• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need urgent adult sex stories hosting..

annamarie

my last hosting been gone, please i need reliable hosting :(

my request still same with the last..

i have site about adult sex stories (malay/indo language) and link an adult pic/hentai/doujin (original pic is on free image hosting) but its on blogger and right now i already have my own tld (thx to SHAdmin ) and wanna move the blog into a real site (my visitor daily is about 200 unique and last month total visitor is about 4000+++ unique visitor, my site opened on 13 dec 2006)

what i need is

minimum requipment
cpanel hosting (100% need it)
space 500mb or more
bw 1.5gb or more
php sql fantastico
smtp on (i wanna use member area, so i need it to verification email)
and all feauture minimum 50x
and ur server uptime atleast 99%

i will place any banner as long i can put my banner too..
banner must be MAX 130x500px or 500x80px, not iframe, javascript or something else, just image banner with link and only ONE banner (but i will thankfully if i dont need to put any banner )

if u interest please PM me, i will choose the best one.....

anna marie

okay first of all there was only 1 MINUTE BETWEEN YOUR POSTS!!!!!

second of all I would never host your site for free.... if you wanna pay for it pm me else let someone else try to overload their servers with your stuff.

what overload since this is only TEXT thing ?? even my web not contain image, i use css..
and if u dont wanna host its no problem with me.., pay ?! maybe i must remind u that this is FREE hosting request

bad idea to be rude to the hosts, but i might agree, that while adult free hosting is not to hard to come by, your request doesnt seem to be to unreasonable, hes right about the 1 minute thing though :p

:) all i want just someone host me
but when someone say "second of all I would never host your site for free" well i looking someone to host me, if u dont want, no problem to me, since many host provider in this place.btw this is a free hosting request,that why i ask for free, but i know there is no really FREE thing like mr thedarkknight said ;) thats why i will add their banner, but not for pay it :)

---

thx for supporting me mr underg :)
also mr AMChost "at least he warn me with lowercase font" :)

---

well now back to topic, anyone will host me :)

Last edited:
ok, I just checked out my old cpanel reseller (Never used it had it for ages) its still there its a reseller from a pretty respected hosting company

I can give you what you need PM me

Edit: What I mean is all my servers are directadmin I broguht this reseller ages ago to offer cpanel as well just never had anyone intersted in it

Its sitting there wasting away and ill keep paying for it anyway so if you want I can host you there

pm sent :) , and i think i just will use for the sex stories, not with image link..
oh and what should i put in the web, do u have any image banner ?

pm sent :) , and i think i just will use for the sex stories, not with image link..
oh and what should i put in the web, do u have any image banner ?
Please link to
http://internalchat.org (IRC network)

Your storys and images have to abide by US law

Aprat from that me or the host that i got the reseller off dont care.

Last edited:
ok i accept the term :)
btw if u have plan to remove my account or stop paying the resell please backup my data or contact me, so i can backup my data

ok i accept the term :)
btw if u have plan to remove my account or stop paying the resell please backup my data or contact me, so i can backup my data

:lol: Im in habits of backing up everything anyways

Your data will be backed up on to my other server

Have you decided about dns managment?

I cant give end user dns managment on Cpanel!

But like I said I have directadmin on another server you can use that souly for dns managment and the rest on the reseller.

Last edited:
:) i just worries that all data will lost like the past :p
about dns manager i dont think that need it for now, maybe later :)
right now all i think just my web is up again :)

yes i understand your need to wait untill I get a ip added to whm as somethings wrong (Iv never used this reseller like i said need a admin to fix)

ill email you within a few hours mostlikley, with account details

Back