• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Poll] Preferred Control Panel

Your Control Panel Preferance

• cPanel

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Ensim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plesk

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • H-Sphere

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Helm

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • ZPanel

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Webmin / Usermin

• DirectAdmin

• Web.CP

• Ababa

• SSH

• VHCS

• Cube Panel

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Hosting Controller

• Interwox

• Total voters
You know that cPanel won't stay the biggest forever :p

H-Sphere and Plesk are going to get more popular soon. I actually don't like cPanel that much anymore, I like to try new things and I've been mostly only using cPanel, I've only been on one hosting package with H-Sphere, & two hosting packages with Plesk 7.5 Reloaded. Now I have to say, I find both better than cPanel ;)

cPanel because the customers practically demand it. Occasionally, you get the few that are smart and know about cPanel's little "eccentricities." :)

I love Helm the most due to it interface, it may not be that user friendly, but can be easily be learn once you know abit more about it.

I don't really get the difference, just install "installtron" on the server for your clients and it would be the same. And you'll be saving money because cPanel is the most expensive control panel out there. I would choose PLESK or H-Sphere rather then cPanel personally. But like you said everyone wants cPanel ;) Maybe start a revolution and boycott cPanel :p (Horrible Idea :D)

I wish I've voted for PLESK, but I voted for DA. PLESK's interface is not that bad, I really like it in my opinion. It supports CF too, where as I don't think cPanel does.

Back