• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Hosting :100GB Space/1000Gb BW/100 Mb Port

two4one

Hi All,
Greetings! Here am selling just 1 Reselling account with great statistics through which you can start your own web hosting company immediately with the support of a reliable web hosting company.....

SPACE 100GB
BandWidth 1000GB
php/mysql
Cpanel
(RV Skins)
Fantastico
WHM
your own branding for WHM - yes
own name servers - yes
NO SETUP FEE
24x7 Technical Support

data trasfer through 100Mb port!!!

else all are as general for a normal hosting where you can host N number of paid accounts.

am looking for a best offer to sell this account, if anyone interested/having questions feel free to PM/email me with your offer and mode of payment (within 72 hrs.)for details.

RULE :No Spamming!!!We dont Host Illegal Warez,Anonymous proxies,mp3, Streaming, Game Server, File Storage, Free Hosting.Strictlly no Email Spaming Accounts found with Such Activities will be terminated without any Notice.

All quiries receivd to me are replied;Offer is still open for new bids for next 24 hrs.i request to add your quote /mode of payment . for intrested people,i request to act fast,as i cann't wait for much time.if any questions, feel free to ask me. i will reply to every mail after choosing best bid.

FAQ: the RULE specified above is not to encourage the hosting provider to use service as a ONLINE STORAGE SPACE for any illegal content but it DOESN'T MEAN "NO" TO LEGAL ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HOSTING.

regards,
Niranjan

Back