• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review of Zoomcities *bad review*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos "we", are you speaking for other people now?
Hmm, you seem to have alot of free time now. strange that

This has already been addressed, it takes a couple of minutes to post a reply in an online forum, whereas troubleshooting and fixing an IT problem will take much longer in most cases.

Having your project be publicly shamed for something you feel is unfair/unwarranted/incorrect/been dealt with already is going to be a high priority for anyone who cares about their projects.

I just find your rage funny, keeeeep raging!!!! plz

Mods, can we either close this thread or remove the nonsense? The OP, who had the issue in the first place, has not returned here now for some time and this is just going downhill...

Last edited:
Nothings been cleared up, zoom abused client then said his host isnt a host.
Go moderate something that neeeds it and keep your "moderator opionions" to yourself, did the OP request this to be closed?
No rules have been broken and your clearly just favoring zoom, if you read through the whole thread you will see that its clearly 2 sided....

Sorry but just because your here to deal with spam and stuff like that dont mean you can use your power to come in to a thread, take a side and then use your moderator powers to support said side.

Just for your information, I clearly used the words "moderator perspective" to separate the two parts of my post into my own 2 cents and what should be done in the position of a moderator.

If you've got a problem with that, take it up with me via PM and we'll see how it goes from there. From what I've seen of your attitude on this forum, you're probably just another one of those guys who think that they should get everything they want for nothing and if they don't get it, the people who don't give it are in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back