• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ridiculous FREE requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love for people to attack me, it means I get to do it right back .... it's escpecially funny to watch someone that can barely string a coherent sentence together try and be cocky......

lol JOE
anyway that link to layerdtech was awesoem :p
just sent him top i6networks
i was too late for the game :p
i just in other thread offered him
1024 TB Space
10240 TB Band
102400 X All Features
1024000 hours of downtime
and cpanel
i would have just added whm :p
im going mad with such ppl
anyway i havent craeted even 1 acc still and my hosting is up for 3 days
so im not behind it so much
and these request just direct them to layerdtech and isp lol

yeah, me too, i have to pay for my hosting in 7 days :p lol

anyways, they (the "users) see overselling host what they offer, so they believe that is one hell of a cheap server, when that server is taking all the money in your pocket :p

still waiting for the creator xDDDD rofl

Ridiculous requests will take care of themselves either way:

1) No Hosting Provided. Person moves on.

2) Hosting Provided. Person uses host. Host goes broke. Person moves on.

its ok, i havnt gotten any pms ya all know. Not a single one. You really want the money? It's up for grabs.
LOL, I just wish I had money for some domains. But yeah I'll feel bad if I took someone else's money.

@azoundria, I agree however when that happens they only know how to complain and try to find a 'reliable' host with the same specs... which is pretty sad in my opinion.

My God:

Look at this stupid request:
Need arab adult free web hosting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I want to make free arab adult website and i hope to help me in find free adult web that have this requirement

1. more than 10 gigs space (can be upgraded later)
2. 100 GB bandwidth (can be upgraded later)
3. PHP+mySQL supported
4. Around 1 database
5. No post to host please
6. can i use arabic language
please help me in hurry
and that who wants to be me my host can put his ads to get money
i have alot of visitors

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2185022

Really... what do they think ? :tired2:

well, if he/she puts ads, that may no be very bad, comparing the folks that say:

10 gb space
1 tb bw
no post to host
no ads

dont you think?

The Creator, i PMed you, but you never responded, lol, see? :p

it takes 2 to tangle.

Not only are people making ridiculous requests, many hosts are also making ridiculous offers as well.

It is almost quite common to see hosts giving away 1/3 of a dedicated server specs away for free nowadays.

Yep, but the ones taking hosting from them must know what risk they take as these hosts don't stay online for a long time.

They rather start all over again with another host then go for less resources (which they probably still don't need anyway)

Let's just make a list of these ridiculous hostings and see how long they last !

Theres too much freedom to ask for whatever you want, I think that's the point of this thread, for instance if there were some restrictions on how the requests were made instead of letting users make normal posts that would calm down the situation, it would force it too.....

hahaha, correct KrakJoe !!

Why don't we merge all those ridiculous requests into one thread.

Then that will be soon the "The Longest Thread Ever" in this forum !!!

It is really getting worse with the requests in the free hosting area.
I can't even offer anything anymore since I can never supply what they ask !

PaulP.

To many people it's all about numbers. If host A offers more storage than host B - why use host B? If host A offers more bandwidth than host B - why use host B? If host A offers more email accounts than host B - why use host B? If host A offers more ... than host B - why use host B?

The reality is the vast majority of resources are left unused - except in the odd case where the website actually becomes as popular as the webmaster hoped. Many free host providers know this - and oversell their features. In this way they attract the clients who are expecting these numbers - and don't actually have to provide the resources.

So there isn't really a lot that an ethical free host could do about this. But then again, who really wants clients with unreasonable expectations?

Not quite true, that took you over the limit after other warnings for other things.

Pretty much impressive! :auflag:
Good job digging into the pile of old records.
If I am Peo, I would raise your hourly rate by a couple of bucks more.

Anyway, I was in the verge of being banned for the warning points I received before that, so had it not because of the final warning points, I wouldn't have been banned.

I think my first warning points came from mimicking those people who had a bold and sized signature. The moment I made my own signature just like them, I received a warning and my signature was reduced in size, while those people remained just the same for days. :cry2:

Then when I was playing around at "The LARGEST Thread Ever", I saw how Colin (formerly, TM) used to advertise his music site there. I thought it was just okay, so I did mentioned that we got some brand new registered free domains (somewhat advertising). I received another warning points for doing that, but still Colin and others have done and were doing the same. :cry2:

Then I saw these people, people with silly hosting requests. I slew them away. Until all of the sudden I myself was slewed down from the forums...:cry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back