• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Searching for a dedicated Host for a Ragnarok Online Server

Kyerra

Hello,

My friends and I are currently looking for a host for our Ragnarok Server. We're looking for something close or exactly like posted below within the price range of $50.00 USD to $75.00 USD, we would be willing to go a little higher depending on the support service available.

Thank you,
Kyerra

Intel Dual Xeon 3.0GHZ
2GB DDR RAM
250GB HDD
2000GB Transfer
5 Dedicated IPs
free setup

I'm sure you won't get that specs for $75, if you're asking for high latency and support.

However, take a look at our AMD 64bit server for only $85 per month and it should be fairly good enough for your needs with that budget.

www.timihosting.com

CPU: DUAL XEON 3.06GHZ 533FSB w/HYPERTHREADING
RAM: 2GB
HDD's: 250GB SATA
Bandwidth: 2000GB Transfer, 100MBPS Connection
5 Dedicated IP's
FREE Setup!
$99.95 per month
FULLY MANAGED

Or for something more in your budget:
PENTIUM-D 925 DUAL-CORE 3.0GHZ 800FSB
RAM: 2GB
Harddrive: 250gb SATA
Bandwidth: 2000GB Transfer, 100MBPS Connection
5 IP's
FREE Setup!
$79.95 per month

Please PM me for an order link or either of these as these are custom prices

I would love to PM anyone XD but apparently I'm not allowed to. x.x you can contact me through email if you want or MSN.

Hey,

Infinite Technologies can offer you the following. It won't fit in your budget, but it definitely matches your specifications - more so this server is extremely ideal for hosting game servers.

Dual Xeon 2.4 GHz
2 GB ECC RAM
160 GB SATA-II HDD
2500 GB Data-Transfer
1 Gbps Bandwidth

Check our website for pricing details here. If you want us to call you, please PM me with your telephone number and do mention the time you can attend the call (in GMT).

--
Ganesh

Please consider one of these:
Processor Speed - Dual Xeon 2.4GHz
Hard Drive 1 - 250GB IDE
Memory - 1024MB
Data Transfer - 1000GB
Monthly -$99

We also have a 2.8 GHz Xeon processor version for $10 more.
You may find that unless this server is major popular, you can get by with much less processing power like a P4 and then you are easily in your budget.
I'll even through in an extra 1Gb of RAm if you order it this week.

kyerra don't be greedy. You won't get a dual core with that kind of budget.

I have ragnorak clients and I can tell you rag. requires ram more than anything.

And no, some types of rag. servers are not illegal.

Geek Rack Networks would like to offer you the following server configuration for your needs.

---+++Geek Rack Pentium 4 D 3.0GHz+++---

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 D 3.0GHz
Memory: 2GB DDR RAM
Disk Drive: 250GB SATA HDD
Bandwidth: 2000GB
Dedicated IPs: 5
Setup Time: 24-72 Hours
Setup Cost: FREE!
Monthly Cost: $71.99
-----+++[MORE INFO] [ORDER NOW]+++----

This offer is of course if the type of server is in fact legal. We accept 2Checkout, PayPal, and MoneyBookers. If you have any questions please feel free to email us sales[at]geekrack.net

EmpireSP can offer

legal content only

PENTIUM-D 925 DUAL-CORE 3.0GHZ
2GB ram
250GB Sata disk
160 GB Sata Secundary disk
2000GB Transfer ( 1000 upload / 1000 download)
5 IPS

80$ month

Cpanel add: 20$ month

If you like this costum offer of empiresp.com please contact us: suporte@empiresp.com

Thanks
Flavio

kyerra don't be greedy. You won't get a dual core with that kind of budget.

I have ragnorak clients and I can tell you rag. requires ram more than anything.

And no, some types of rag. servers are not illegal.

Lol, c'mon. Its a copyrighted game. It is illegal to host copies of it. That is kind of why people copyright it.

Who cares?

Lol, c'mon. Its a copyrighted game. It is illegal to host copies of it. That is kind of why people copyright it.
There is something called "Community Love" if you haven't heard of it, since it was originally made in Korea it ain't EXACTLY illegal and then paying someone to host it for you which you have to PAY them to get it running it ain't illegal at all anymore since you are not getting free money since you are trying to get donations to KEEP the server running. This is like saying "Making a website for free is illegal" which it ain't because someone has to pay for something and for doing so the government themselves don't give a rats --- about it since when you pay for a host you are paying the government at the same time. Hooray for the government? (( Not really. )) Oh and if you try to find a reason how it's illegal it wouldn't matter, as long as your paying a hosting company money then that company is using the money for the internet, keeping the website up, and other things while paying the government for this set up then it ain't illegal. So this is basically get a dedicated server or gtfo (( get the f#@$ out )) basically.

Back