• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SolusVM or Virtualizor

Mattt

Hiii,

I am using vePortal panel for about 2months now but i am not satisfied with it.I am thinking of changing my VPS to either Virtualizor or SolusVM. Which would be better??

Assuming you're the client , you cannot change the vps management panel , only your host , who runs the server can...

I feel that Virtualizor lack of a lot features compare ti SolusVM.
Not sure, I just feel that when I try to demo.

@aloycasmir I'm also looking to change my host who provide Virtualizor. @CSsquad I saw demo of Virtualizor it looked good to me.please list some of the features which makes Solusvm better than Virtualizor??

@Mattt,
as i said, just the feeling.
:)
perhaps I am more used to SolusVM and vePortal already, as I know where to find things that I want in these 2 VPS panel.

This is really getting confusing:confused4. Still needs little time to decide between Virtualizor and SolusVM.

Last edited:
Most probably, people opt SolusVM, because it's the best solution for vps and if you have more than ten vps clients, then you can experience how good it is. Also it has a plug-in for WHMCS along with several other cart systems. So we can say it's a good vps panel, but in my opinion we should have to give a chance to virtualizer, as it's a product of softaculous so I guess it will be able to cope up vps management operations easily. However, all it depends on the personal choice, but experiment with vps panels can definitely show the difference.

I prefer SolusVM because it has a more professional looking control panel for my clients and also nice integration with WHMCS and other apps

Also because it is a more mature and stable product.

Back