• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spunky Hosting, 300 GB bandwidth. Try it for 1 CENT or DOUBLE it for FREE!

SpunkyHosting

TRY US OUT FOR ONLY 1 CENT, NO OBLIGATION! OR DOUBLE YOUR BANDWIDTH FOR FREE!

So what exactly is Spunky Hosting?
Spunky Hosting is a laid back approach to hosting around since early 2006. We are and always have been a financially stable company; this means we wont be going anywhere anytime soon. All of our staff have years of experience in the hosting field.

Here are our paid packages.
WE HAVE A 99.9% UPTIME GUARANTEE WITH ALL PLANS.*

*Details of this are outlined on our website.

You can read a recent interview conducted by Webhostdirectory, one of the internet's top hosting directories, here.

Our 100% current uptime and can be found here.

So what are people saying about Spunky?!
(randomly selected reviews)

I can only say good things about Mike and Tim, the service I have received has been quick and conatct simple. Living in the UK time delay has been an issue with hosters located in the US in the past, but I have no problems here, all problems have been sorted without and issue, the customer service has been absolutely first class

Admin - *Edited out by Mike for Content*.com

I have been with Spunky Hosting since January (so 9 months) and let me say the quality of hosting that I have received has been outstanding! When it comes to websites, I know little. Thanks to Spunky Hosting, I was able to finally get a website online for my organization. They really do treat you like an individual and their "laid back approach to hosting" has been so pleasant to work with. I look forward to staying with Spunky for years to come..I've already referred all of my friends (at least, anyone needing a website!). Heres me saying "Thanks" to Spunky Hosting...I really owe you for everything. To Mike (if you read this), you've done wonders and the web is lucky to have such a wonderful person like you running an awesome company like Spunky Hosting.

Highly Highly Recommended!

Jackie
Skyspecialkidsyoga.com

I have been with them for well over a year now without any problems. They have always replied quickly to support tickets if I have ever needed to ask a question.

Highly recommended!

Heather Wright
www.linkinparkmania.uni.cc
"I've been with Spunky Hosting for about 1.5 years now and I've only seen good things happen. Their uptime has been outstanding (I believe around 100%) and although I have only had to submit 1 support ticket during my time here, it was answered and fixed within 35 minutes. Two thumbs up!

Derek Lee,Admin of Zolof Gang Forum"

Spunky Hosting was selected to be the official host of The Majic Webgroup.

We are also featured in the upcoming Hilltopper Fall Program as a quality host.

ENOUGH ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT! Just show me your plans! :)

The "Blue Magma" Plan
Space: 3 GB
Bandwidth: 200 GB (400GB if doubled!)
MySQL: Unlimited
Subdomains: Unlimited
Host Unlimited Sites
Cpanel X Control Panel
You may use a subdomain or your own domain
Activation within 5 minutes of ordering!
Monthly: $5.25 USD (Try it for only 1 cent!)

COUPON CODE: blue1cent

ORDER NOW!

The "White Blanco" Plan
Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 250 GB (500GB if doubled!)
Host Unlimited Sites
Cpanel X Control Panel
Monthly: $ 8.99 USD

ORDER NOW!

The "Platinum Steel" Plan
Space: 7 GB
Bandwidth: 300 GB (600 GB if doubled!)
Host Unlimited Sites
Cpanel X Control Panel
Monthly: $13.00 USD

ORDER NOW!

To view these plans in detail, visit SpunkyHosting.com!

So tell me more about your company!
Well thats another thing, notice how we called it a company and not a service. Spunky Hosting is currently in the nasty paperwork/lawyer process of becoming an official company. Our dedication towards this websites through incorporation shows that we wont just back out without warning.

What kind of support do you provide your paid clients?
-Helpdesk (monitored 24/7/365 by Spunky Staff! We have been known to respond to tickets in as little as THIRTY seconds!)
-Live Chat
-Email
-Custom Flash tutorials

Some important things about our hosting policy:
1. We do not host proxy services.
2. All orders are screened by a third party company for fraud protection.
3. If you double your bandwidth, you cannot use the 1 cent trial coupon.

Heres answers to the latest FAQ's:

1) Is the 5.25 monthly (blue1cent coupon code) a trial price or will it increase? If it is a trial price, how long before an increase and how much will the increase be?

The trial cost is just 1 cent ($0.01 USD), then if you dont cancel by the time the trial is up, then the cost is $5.25 per month for the life of your account.

2) Is there an obligation for a set term or can I cancel at anytime?

You can cancel at ANY time.

3) Can I serve paid ads on this service, because I read somewhere that only paid customers can do this. Would this blue1cent trial be considered a paid service?

Yes you can do that, no problem.

4) If I am satisfied with the service can I convert to the 52.50 yearly service by paying the difference?

Yep, no problem.

5)Are you based in the USA or overseas?

We are based out of Wisconsin in the USA.

6)Do you outsource your support overseas?

Nope, currently all of our staff live in the US.

7) Do you have a speed test file?
Yep, we have an 8mb file available at http://spunkyhosting.com/8mb.test.file.zip

Back