• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Targeted or Higher CPC?

SJ

I was wondering what you guys think about this. I have been using CPC ad networks for awhile now but havent been making that much money because of my low CTR. Most of the ads arent targeted to what the site is about but i am making 20 cents per click. So, instead i am thinking about using Commission Junction. A lot of their programs are great but none have them have a high CPC. My question is, is is better to get a higher CPC but get less clicks OR have a lower CPC and get more clicks.

i'll tell you this much (but don't know how you should take this info... no guarantees, best way to find out is to test it)

1) cj pays. that's a fact.
2) i've gotten way more with a dailyradar ad paying 8cents/click than i had with a regular advertiser paying 20cents/click

Daily Radar pays 8 cents per click? That is the program i was considering signing up for but it says it pays only 3 cents per click.

Back