• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThePowerServers.com

ezincenter

Providing quality, cost effective products and services is the obligation of every business. Our affordable web hosting is just a small part of the service ...
25000 MB Data Storage
400 GB Data Transfer
10 Domains Hosted
SiteStudio - website builder

» Anti-Virus/Spam protection
» PHP, Perl, MySQL
» 30 Days Money Back
and many many more.

thePowerServers.com is a service provided by Elbachri Int'l Mkt, a Morocco based company, headquartered in Casablanca. Our company aims at providing a large number of professional services in the following fields of activity: web hosting, domain registration and quality customer support.

As a valued web hosting client of ThePowerServers.com you will enjoy all the benefits of our state-of-the-art data center located in Fremont, California.

ALL-INCLUSIVE WEB HOSTING SERVICE
Our web hosting packages are suitable for everyone, from novices to technically advanced experts. ThePowerServers.com all-inclusive web hosting service consists of fast and stable servers (Dual Opteron 244™; 2 GB RAM; 2 x 250 GB HDDs in RAID 1), a user-friendly web hosting Control Panel, dedicated 24 x 7 customer support (via the phone or ticket), and last but not least, a few useful FREE bonuses such as the SiteStudio (a web design tool) and the Elefante Installer (management, e-commerce, etc. tools).

www.thepowerservers.com
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Hello Elbachri,

Yes, it's me Brian Brown. I purchased several scripts from you and I have a problem with two of them. I have tried to email you several times but I have not received a response. Your posting claims "quality customer support" but I have yet to experience that!

I want what I paid for and I will not go away!

The first problem is the Live Support script does not have a admin folder. Please send it to me or give me a refund. I would also be willing to take the Site Uptime script, if it works properly, instead of a refund.

The Auto-responder script does not allow you to login with the default login settings.

My email: bwbrown67@tds.net

Back