• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

US Dedicated Server Hosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotcom

Hi,

Require this week for high end commerce site heavy traffic
Specs...

- Minimum 6gb ram
- 500 gb HDD
- Managed
- Cpanel
- Linux
- Daily Backups required
- Fast processor
While I was browsing the Net I found HostDepot.com offered attractive dedicated server hosting deals.

Could anyone help me to find reviews about this host?

Any alternatives for comparison?

Well, HostDepot.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.

Here is your new coupon code for 50% off at time of order for most hosting and email products: WML35M1HRC
I know HostDepot.com is reputed and professional US web host and you will have nice hosting experience dealing with them.

Have been very happy with HostDepot.com service.
Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds.

Hi,

Require this week for high end commerce site heavy traffic
Specs...

- Minimum 6gb ram
- 500 gb HDD
- Managed
- Cpanel
- Linux
- Daily Backups required
- Fast processor
While I was browsing the Net I found HostDepot.com offered attractive dedicated server hosting deals.

Could anyone help me to find reviews about this host?

Any alternatives for comparison?

For this heavy traffic, you may want to consider an increase in RAM and possibly going for SSD drives instead of HDD.

Hi Dotcom,

I'm not sure about HostDepot.com but if you haven't found a host yet, we could provide you a server with the following specs:
Intel Core i3-3220, 500 GB HDD, 8 GB Upgradable Memory, Unmetered Redundant Bandwidth 1Gbps Port, Linux, Expedited Free Setup for only $59.99/m. Let me know if you're interested and I will be happy to get you setup.

I would suggest you can try at leasedlayer.com where you can get the desired services at affordable prices with best features & support of 24/7 around the clock.

I would suggest you can try at leasedlayer.com where you can get the desired services at affordable prices with best features & support of 24/7 around the clock.

Rules for all Members:
  1. Spam and referral links are not allowed (this includes resellerspanel and website.ws type sites). You can not promote your own website here outside the advertising sections.

This request is old, I doubt that he is still looking for a server.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back