• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted Quick] 5Gb Space + 100GB Bandwidth.......

Hi

i need the following:

3GB - 5GB space (or more)

100GB bandwidth (or more)

+ Reseller (Reseller hosting)

everything eles subdomains POP3 Email Address FTP Address MySQL Database's high or unlimited

post a your price for this right now i have an offer for $6 but if you can offer $6 or less then i will happy to host with you

ummm... not for me, i was just looking for there add-on page, and its been up all the time for me.

smokyhosts.com can offer the following two packages depending on your needs and depending on your budget.

Business starters special
(please send a mail to resellers@smokyhosts.com for the signup link)
Disk space :: 2GB
Bandwidth :: 25GB
Unlimited features
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
Cost :: 2.99USD/month (satisfies your budget needs)

Beginers reseller package
Details/signup :: click here
Disk space :: 5GB
Bandwidth :: 50GB
Unlimited features
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
Cost :: 7.99USD/month

For more details regarding our reseller hosting packages you may visit this page

gameztown said:
ok i can veiw it now but the prices are not for me lol and i have had a very nice offer from http://www.qoozz.com so i will be buying from them hopefull just loking around about there feedback.

dam he back off he dose not want to offer me the hosting now so others please post your offers now

Last edited:
gameztown said:
dam he back off he dose not want to offer me the hosting now

For that kind of specs your asking for a reseller, you seriously need to raise your budget a little if you want to have good server speeds and uptime.

I can offer you the following:

5gb disc space
100gb bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited everything else
Free custom nameservers
Free web hosting templates
99.9% uptime
24x7 support
Only $20 a month

Please note that this is a custom package and is not listed on our website.

UmbraHosting can offer you the following:

2000MB disk space
30GB bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel features
$5.99/month

Let us know if you're interested and we can set this up for you right away!

Regards,

I was wondering what are the server specs of resellers on HDsolutions? and would they be able to handle php-nuke sites

Hey bro!

I know qoozz.com and its owner Leslie and beleive he is the best guy you will ever find.

Dont look anywhere just do it :p

Back