• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting for Bloggers

hostaddonltd

Before choosing a blog host, first figure out what your blog's needs are most and what do you actually want to achieve through your blog. Depending on these goals and intentions choose a blog host that suits your purpose best. For example, most blogger's blog just for personal use and pleasure and therefore are satisfied with the most basic requirements, but if you are looking to use your blog for your business purpose, then your requirements and therefore choice of web hosts will be different.

For bloggers wordpress is the best tool to start their own blogs. No matter whether they are
using their blogs for fun or business. With the wordpress they can setup their own blogs easily.
There are many webhosting providers that are provides wordpress hosting.
With the webhosting control panel like cPanel, plesk that has included fantastico or softaculous you can install wordpress easily.

You know if you use vpswebserver.com company, you get only quality hosting service which supports tons of scripts on their servers which are rock-solid.

For example, most blogger's blog just for personal use and pleasure and therefore are satisfied with the most basic requirements, but if you are looking to use your blog for your business purpose, then your requirements and therefore choice of web hosts will be different.

I am not really sure why would you count these two types in two different measurements? If I like the performance of a service, I will stick with it for any of my need, won't matter whether its personal or business use.

In creating a blog site, I recommend only Wordpress. It is easy to use and there are lots of plug-ins that is easy to use too to make blogging easy.

But they can upgrade their current hosting package base on their need.
Because what they need more concern is the space and ram only to allow them continue to growth.
If they do not required a website build with php and only focus on blog.
I prefer them to take up wordpress hosting which the hosting package is well structure base on the blogger need and they do have lot of add on service on your blog hosting .

But they can upgrade their current hosting package base on their need.
Because what they need more concern is the space and ram only to allow them continue to growth.
If they do not required a website build with php and only focus on blog.
I prefer them to take up wordpress hosting which the hosting package is well structure base on the blogger need and they do have lot of add on service on your blog hosting .

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
I believe that any regular hosting can host a wordpress blog very well.
So far I did not see any shared hosting plans which is not able to host a wordpress blog properly!

So far I did not see any shared hosting plans which is not able to host a wordpress blog properly!

The guy is probably trying to remind me "ages" when Yahoo Geocities was a buzzword :) . These non-php hosts no more exist neither there is a big market for blog specific host.

The guy is probably trying to remind me "ages" when Yahoo Geocities was a buzzword :) . These non-php hosts no more exist neither there is a big market for blog specific host.

Well, he is a representative of a "famous" host in Malaysia, so it is impossible that he do not know that non-php host are no longer exist nowadays.
Unless he is talking about ASP hosts, which is extremely rare.
As I know, they do tell their customers that they have a "Wordpress Hosting" plans, not sure if it is a WP-MU or normal hosting with Wordpress pre-installed.
Perhaps he is trying to get the OP to buy their "Wordpress Hosting" by saying that.

Blogging is not an activity that requires any specific software configurations or a large amount of resources. Sometimes Shared Hosting accounts that use too many WordPress plugins require more resources, but a well optimized WP blog is very easy to host.

Hmmm... a weird thread.

I looked at OP's other threads and found that this one contradicts this offer.

As for picking hosting for blogging, I suppose one should determine tasks and goals, before picking right tool.

Last edited:
I think choosing the right cms first is more important than looking for they hosting company. And blogging is a simple type of website, you can opt a shared hosting and work your way up if your blog need it in the future.

I suggest you to get cPanel based hosting with WordPress and other blogging tool built-in. It is very easy to manage your WordPress with cPanel.

Back