• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are some free image host?

so far imageshack never give me any problem.
unlike photobucket, photobucket have very low bandwidth limit for the hosted images

Well I use photobucket.com and it is one of my favorites right now. Their image gallery is full of HD photos!

I would be interested on a free image host that can give me a direct link after I uploaded the file so I can include that direct link on a website template. Speed is important factor, or else I'd better keep the image on my own host.
Don't know how to explain this, something like hotlink.

I gave up on image hosts around a year ago. Now I just host my own images and use zscreen to upload them. Most free web hosts would actually work fine for this if their terms of service doesn't have a clause in it.

Most free hosts now adays does not allow to use their service as a place to store files. They require you to have a working site.

Most free hosts now adays does not allow to use their service as a place to store files. They require you to have a working site.

http://nuzoka.com/ had no issue with it for the week I was with them, and I had a wee bit over 1.5GB worth of images. Although yes technically they don't allow it.

I'm sure if you talked to some of the free hosts before signing up, they would give you the green light.

I can't really say that I blame them. They're providing storage space online free of charge and people just want to use it as file storage.

I just don't understand why people can't drop $2 per month for a paid hosting account and then store whatever they want (that's legal) in there and not have to worry about being at the mercy of some free host shutting down at any given time.

Has anyone mentioned imgur yet? Very nice image hosting and a LOT less painless than tinypic or similar sites.

Has anyone mentioned imgur yet? Very nice image hosting and a LOT less painless than tinypic or similar sites.

I don't know how you determined that tinypic was painful.... they're pretty painless if you ask me. No forced registrations, easy one step upload...

Back