• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Windows Versions have you used?

runescape accounts

windows 98
windows 2000
windows xp( sp2)
windows vista/7
I am happy for play runescape accounts by windows7

Pretty much all of them lol.

Windows 3.1 and 3.11
Windows 95
Windows 98 (And SE)
Windows ME (Uggghhhhhhh never again!)
Windows 2000 (Really the first stable OS I had - NTFS!)
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7 (Really the best one... surpasses XP and Vista at least for me, but awaiting blu-ray support)

All the way up from Windows 2 (yep the one before it became 3.0) had a copy of 1.0 but I was running GEM on the machine it was going to go on and I couldn't be bothered formatting all those 1.2M 5 1/4 floppies to back it up :)

I started with

Win 95
Win 98
Win millennium
Win 2000 (server i believe)
Win X.P
Win Vista
Win 7

Tried both vista & 7, but reverted back to X.P after some time
I still feel to stick with X.P and currently running it with SP 3 ...

Long ago I had to work with weak computers with win95 installed. I have become an MS-DOS fan for that time. Afterwards, I certainly tried win98, and my first home computer had WinMe installed.

Had also experience with win2000NT.

Since XP has been released I use that OS. Never tried to install vista, and see no necessity in win7 at the moment.

Hi,

I am still using window 7.This is my favorite window so i like it this window have a much speed for system and work doing is smoothly.

Hi everyone,

I am using the window 7 version this is my favorite window,i am still using the window 7 because i am totally statisfy with it and working speed is much better then other window.

Back