• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS vs ClientExec

WHMCS can be leased from someplace like licensepal.com very inexpensively! It is the platinum Web hosting billing/support platform, and I will never use anything else ever again! I have been highly impressed with WHMCS.

I go for WHMCS. Especially the new V4 version has tens of new features.

Some hosting companies offer WHMCS as free option with their reseller plans.

WHMCS by far.. No billing system even comes close in affordability and reliability. WHMCS has a ton of features and is updated regularly.

For our company, we are using WHMCS and find it to be very easy to use. the panels are organized very well and there is barely any learning curve to it.

WHMCS (I Use It As A Host, And I Am A Client Of A Host Who Runs It)
------------------------

Functionality
Amazing, dozens of features and they keep adding more in every update, it has a built in affiliate system and support system.

Customer Experience
All my customers along with me seem to like it as it is easy to navigate and find out what you are looking for.

Integration
Integration is simple, all you have to do is really edit 2 files header and footer and your good to go!

Bugs/Faults
It can be hard to navigate admin panel as an administrator if you are looking for the support area at times.

Ease of use
Extremely ease to find everything as a client and administrator, its all layed out well.

ClientExec (As a client)
------------------------

Not a big fan, hard to navigate, poorly designed, poor functionality.

Lets just put it have a friend of mine that has hosting with me since I had a clientexec reseller I gave him a license. Well lets just say that the issue he has with support tickets not notifying the admin have yet to be resolved. ClientExec support wanted the login details and then said stuff was setup wrong provided details of how to set it up which is the way it was setup and well still nothing worked. Lets just say this is a use as is script.

I have had nothing but good support from WHMCS. Everytime I have dealt with them they have resolved the issue and I do not have to keep a ticket going a week like I did with clientexec and not even get the issue resolved.

Back