• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who needs a dedicated server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertwu

Customers who use dedicated servers are often advanced users who are willing to pay to have freedom and much more features instead of using shared web hosting.

Following uses of dedicated servers:

1. Big websites - websites who have high volume of visitors
2. Gamers
3. VPN companies for theirs services
4. App developers
5. Marketing agencies

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can say that Pirateshosting.net is considered to be a good place to get servers.
They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Dedicated Servers are used by entrepreneurs, businesses and people who need a lot more resources, reliability, and security than what other hosting plans offer. And that also need to have their own environment (not shared) and total control over their server.

I think websites which have large traffic and needs more resources than the shared or VPS plans are more inclined towards dedicated hosting.

I believe that it will be reasonable to recommend findmeaserver.com free service to those who need dedicated server.
You will have an opportunity to compare various dedicated server hosts and choose the best one.

I can also add that pretty good servers offered by HostingSource.com - 50% off the price on 1st month order.
Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

I would say its suitable for large-medium Business or the client want to setup server to provide shared hosting services, To take backup of Huge data, hosting a website which has more traffic and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back