• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows Hosting required

sz786

I am thinking of signing up with Hostgator for Linux Hosting but I also require a reliable and reasonably cost Windows reseller Hosting plan. Can sombody suggest companies which offer Windows hosting with features like unlimited domains, Free MS SQL database setup etc. Price would be a deciding factor as we are based in a very price conscious market.

:confused4

Review the features that they offer you before you sign a deal with them.
Also make a review on these that they provide security and Reliability, Service and Support, Stability and whether they suit your financial stability.
This migh help you to be escaped from all bad experiences
All the best!!

We offer both windows and linux hostings, all with unlimited domains, unlimited databases (no extra fees). Free trial available. Price from $4.95/month. Check www.veehosting.com for details. Thanks

Centrix Web Hosting is a Windows only host. Our prices may not be the cheapest around this board and we definitely DO NOT believe in Unlimited Space/BW/Domains but we do back our services with 24/7 online tech support and fast response time. I am sure you will be satisfied with our services and that is why I can offer you the first month free.

We can offer..

Standard
• 500 MB of Disk Space
• 10 GB of Bandwidth
• Unlimited Email Accounts
• 2 SQL Server Databases
• MS FrontPage 2002 Extensions
• Host Up to 10 Websites
• $29.95 per month, $0 Setup

Looking for Windows Shared Hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website.

bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

Get 25% OFF on our reliable and secure web hosting services! Use code WH25 to avail of this offer.

AllWebHost is a popular unlimited web hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.99% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.
Unlimited Web Hosting plans starts at only $2month with unlimited domains, email account and lots of features.

Back