• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTB] Semi-managed Dedicated server for a File hosting site

chichiko

[BTW] Dedicated server for a File hosting site

Budget : 70$ - 100$/monthly

I would like

80~200GB HD
1,000~3,000GB bandwidth
1GB - 2GB ram

Some kind of (free?) control panel to admin databases and hotlink

Regards

Hi chichiko,How are you?
We would like to offer you a Pentium Dual Core,With ServerCP control Panel!
---
Intel Pentium Dual Core
Pentium Dual Core 3Ghz
2GB Ram
250GB HDD
ServerCP Control Panel
85.99$/Mo ONLY - 2000GB Bandwidth
99.99$/Mo ONLY - 10Mbps Unmetered Line(~3000GB Bandwidth)

Email sales[ @] zaxihosting.com To order this server,with reffer to this thread,as this is a special price.

Have a nice day!

Hi, Server Complete has an offer for you!

Intel Pentium D 925 @ 3.0GHz
2GB RAM
250GB Hard Drive
2000GB Bandwidth
DirectAdmin
FREE Setup - $85.00 per month

Intel Dual Xeon @ 3.06GHz (2 CPU)
2GB RAM
250GB Hard Drive
2000GB Bandwidth
ServerCP Control Panel
FREE Setup - $99.95 per month

Substitute LxAdmin Control Panel free of charge! These servers will be semi-managed. Our support help desk is open 24/7/365.

If you are interested, please email sales[at]servercomplete[dot]com as these are custom offers.

Hello how are you?

Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.0Ghz
2GB Ram
250GB HDD
2000GB/MONTH
DirectAdmin or SERVERCP

$80.00/month

We have 24x7 Technical Support, all our servers are semi-managed. If you are interested please feel free to e-mail me at sales[@]tmhosting.net

Hello Chichiko,

xDedi.com can offer you these specifications:

Dual Opetron
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
1500GB Bandwidth
Direct Admin
$70/month

Regards,

Hi, Server Complete has an offer for you!

Intel Pentium D 925 @ 3.0GHz
2GB RAM
250GB Hard Drive
2000GB Bandwidth
DirectAdmin
FREE Setup - $85.00 per month

Intel Dual Xeon @ 3.06GHz (2 CPU)
2GB RAM
250GB Hard Drive
2000GB Bandwidth
ServerCP Control Panel
FREE Setup - $99.95 per month

Substitute LxAdmin Control Panel free of charge! These servers will be semi-managed. Our support help desk is open 24/7/365.

If you are interested, please email sales[at]servercomplete[dot]com as these are custom offers.

Hi
can u get me a speed test for ur network

Its redirecting me to https://www.burst.net/bigtest.tgz

Are u reselling their servers?

At this time, yes... We have been working with them for a couple of months now and have not had many problems that were not resolved in a very timely manner.

Some advantages of going through a reseller is you are relying on us for support and not Burst. If you read around, BurstNET's support is not the best. We also can work better deals and get better prices than you can normally get direct.

Hi moviesPAL,

If you are not interested in the BurstNET facility I can also offer you servers out of the Databank facility in Dallas, TX.

These servers cost a bit more, but the connectivity is much better. Setup times are also much less, 24 hours MAX, most are deployed within 4 hours.

If you are interested in any of these let me know. Like I said though, they are a bit more because the connectivity is much better.

Hi moviesPAL,

If you are not interested in the BurstNET facility I can also offer you servers out of the Databank facility in Dallas, TX.

These servers cost a bit more, but the connectivity is much better. Setup times are also much less, 24 hours MAX, most are deployed within 4 hours.

If you are interested in any of these let me know. Like I said though, they are a bit more because the connectivity is much better.

I have sent u a p...waiting for ur reply

Have you thought about maybe doing a split configuration? Meaning, you place your website files and such on a smaller host and then all of the files people will download on a downloads server which you directly link to from the main site. I do this and it works great.

Speaking of which, if you wanted to do it like that, I could easily give you a custom plan for your site on my powerhouse linux server and then put all of your files on my downloads server which has a 100Mbit dedicated non-shared connection (and is only being used by me right now).

Please just let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out. Thanks. :)

Hello,

Inbreco Solutions would like to offer you the following ;

Intel Celeron 3.2GHz
80GB SATA2 HDD
1024mb DDR2 RAM
1000GB Bandwidth
8 IP Addresses
Webmin Control Panel

$85.00/month

Regards,
Jason S

Hello,

Drivenhost would love to offer the following:

Dual Opteron 246
120GB HD
2GB Ram
10mbps Unmetered Traffic (3.3TB)
5ips
Remote Reboot Strip
Cpanel
Price $100/month

Server can be online within hours, only requires us to install cpanel. If interested please pm me for order link.

chichiko we can offer you the next dedicated cheap server solution:

AMD XP 2000+ Processor, 1024MB DDR RAM, 120GB Hard Drive, 750GB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Port + 5 IP Addresses,CentOS Operative System.

Only: 60 dollars per month! Please contact us to order this server at felweb@felweb.net (via email or MSN).

This must be what you are looking for as cheap solution and below your budget of min 70. To fit your bandwidth requirement, the next server can be ordered at http://www.felweb.net/clients/order....nguage=English and we will give you for Free included in this order DirectAdmin control panel or cPanel at a discounted price of 25 dollars additional. Server is:

AMD Athlon XP 2800+ Processor, 1024MB DDR RAM, 120GB Hard Drive, 1500GB BW on 100Mbps Port, Linux Operative System

Or you can order the next custom server too by contacting us to the email provided: INTEL Celeron 2.4GHz Processor, 1024MB DDR RAM, 120GB Hard Drive, 1000GB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Port.

All included basic managment and DirectAdmin control Panel for free.

Please let us know if you are insterest and if this fit your requirements. We can also give you a secondary 120 GB for just 25 dollars more. Regards.

Back