• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You have to laugh

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
No sorry , We dont allow any nulled/pireted software whatsoever on the servers & im sure any other decent host would do the same
None the less good luck on finding a host
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks For emailing Www.Webhost-Warehouse.Com , We are here to help you anytime , Dont hesitate to drop us an email if in doubt
Write A review on our hosting and support @ http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/Webhostwarehouse.html
----- Original Message -----
To: paypal@webhost-warehouse.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 12:09 AM
Subject: Hosting Request!

Hi.
I'm looking for free hosting for my current forums. my server is down from about 2 days.
My forums about satellite descussion forums in "Arabic" languge.
I'm recieving about 400-1600 hits perday, and 3400 registerd member.
The only problem that i'm using a nulled version ov vBulletin script. my site was running from May 2006.
If u find it too risky for u to host nulled script and if u will not accept my site it will be ok and I will appreciate that.
If u will accept this I'm waiting for reply soon.
--------------

You have to laugh at these requests no host in the right mind would host nulled software knowingly

As a hosting provider, it is proper practice to contact VB about this and report the Nulled usage of their software.

I would`nt mind betting that atleast one of the free host`s on here will give them a package willingly knowing its nulled.

They will of course and probably ad free as well with about 100 gb of bandwidth.

in arabic countries everything is possible
it just doesn't matter no one cares
i used to live in syria,
u could buy windows or any other cracked software or game just for 20 cent!!!
i dunno why i came to canada :p

Its not funny at all. I don't know the laws there but there are countries that simply don't care about this type of stuff.

Personally I don't find any humor from a normal question.

As a hosting provider, it is proper practice to contact VB about this and report the Nulled usage of their software.

LOL, its not that big a deal they created the software they have to monitor it its not up to everyone else to report it :wave:
if they want people to report it they should give the people reporting it something!

And yeah there is countrys that allow this kinda thing so its no big deal reall.

I would`nt mind betting that atleast one of the free host`s on here will give them a package willingly knowing its nulled.
they might but I doubt they will; understand what nulled means

Last edited:
True, they should...whats the term..I know they do this to Modernbill to make it unable to be stolen, same with TCAdmin I believe.

Encode it somehow if I am not mistaken.

Quoted for Truth. Definitely do this, otherwise costs will just keep going up to offset piracy.

I already have contacted them with his ip & email also as he signed up for whmcs we have his address (wether this address is correct i dont know)

Back