• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zeeblo, gone again?

RunWithTheWind

As you may know Zeeblo.com was taken over by Nishant and he then sold it to some person called wisenerl and he then sold it to Neil Ramos the guy who first started Zeeblo and he has sold it to some other guy. Now when you go to Zeeblo.com you get an error and I was wondering if anyone knew why the site is down and if it is coming back? Zeeblo was a great place and it would be ashame to see it die.

I was asking myself the same thing.

The guys on there were watching the sale of the site so closely. I'm "monkey`" on there.

Perhaps that deal never went through at all? I don't know where I put the link to the site auction.

I wanted to see Zeeblo come back. Although I'm with another host right now, I was hoping Zeeblo would return to the way it was before.

The main problem is that once a free host goes down, everybody scatters to other ones they see as more reliable, never to return. Never good for a free host that wants to return.

I don't know what else to say. Both my major free hosts who I never thought would go down (Zeeblo, then Cybertoad) have gone down.

You can never predict the future of free hosting. You can only pick your stuff up and carry on.

That's true.

I'd surely like to know what the heck happened to Cybertoad who self proclaimed themselves as the best host ever and would never close. Apparently it didn't work out that way. :lol:

Edit: Oh, I recall the admin (I don't know if that was AMZ here or not) being in the hospital for a while and temporarily leaving the hosting in the hands of admins like darkcarnival and someone else, Kip I think?

Maybe that's a subject for another thread. Carry on. ;)

Last edited:
Back