+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Service options

Junior Member gigiandlou is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Service options

I'm trying to decide between 2 different free hositng plans from the same host.
    One includes 250mb storage and 20gb bandwidth.
    The other includes 100mb storage and 30gb bandwidth.

I'm not really sure which one is better. Is 10 more gb worth 150mb less storage?

CRM Consultant Richard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to behold
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much much space will you use? (Normaly less than 50 MB for a forum/blog) so go with the 30GB bandwidth.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHPRalph View Post
    Greetings?!?!
    Condign got to this part and am looking saucy to chilling gone from concluded here and hainging with all

Always moving.. James is a glorious beacon of lightJames is a glorious beacon of lightJames is a glorious beacon of lightJames is a glorious beacon of lightJames is a glorious beacon of lightJames is a glorious beacon of light
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gigi, I suggest you do some research on the host, other than space and bandwidth.
    I am cooking up some projects...

+ Reply to Thread