+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free cPanel Resellers!

CRM Consultant Richard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to beholdRichard is a splendid one to behold
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free cPanel Resellers!

Hey all. This thread is not an offer, or a request. I'm just using the title to get people to come here

If someone was to offer free reseller accounts for forum posts (No ad's on your site, or your clients) how many people would be interested and how many posts a month would you be willing to make for what specs (diskspace, bandwidth, ect)

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHPRalph View Post
    Greetings?!?!
    Condign got to this part and am looking saucy to chilling gone from concluded here and hainging with all

IT Community ZoomCities is a jewel in the roughZoomCities is a jewel in the rough ZoomCities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hosting-shack
    Hey all. This thread is not an offer, or a request. I'm just using the title to get people to come here

If someone was to offer free reseller accounts for forum posts (No ad's on your site, or your clients) how many people would be interested and how many posts a month would you be willing to make for what specs (diskspace, bandwidth, ect)

Thanks in advance.
    Offering free WHM Reseller Account is very risky to your business and to your servers. I dont think forum post in return will make you comfortable. Google ads or other sorts of ads might be a better option or other unique ways.

Zac
    ZoomCities IT Community http://www.zoomcities.com/
    ZoomCities Web Directory http://www.zoomcities.biz

Blitzkrieg Bopin' Dini is a glorious beacon of lightDini is a glorious beacon of lightDini is a glorious beacon of lightDini is a glorious beacon of lightDini is a glorious beacon of lightDini is a glorious beacon of light Dini's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good title man

I also don't recommend to offer free resellers, for the good of your users and yourself. Maybe a PAYS program like the one NetCafe and RTG-Asia had
    Alfredo Mella
    +1-530-346-4007
    vomit free since 93'

Devious Deviant Kwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of light Kwek's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends.

Doesnt really harm your host, since the quota is still within their limit. You need to plan carefully though.

Bullah Dan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud ofDan has much to be proud of Dan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I offered free resellers in the past and it got me into heaps of trouble. I would not recommend it.
    Dan O'Riordan
    Author of 'The Everyday Idiot's Guide to Web Hosting'.

+ Reply to Thread