October 9th, 2006, 02:28
PAypal FAQs Answered For Users in India
This Post Is solution for Common Queries Regarding Paypal For Users From India. Also I request Experienced Paypal Users From Indiaa to Drop Down Their Experience and Suggestions Here.
1. For First Time Users:
You Can Register For Paypal Ofr Free Using Email Address.
You can Use Paypal without verifying your account with following restrictions:
1. Minimum Amount you can withdraw: $150
2. Maximum Amount You Can withdraw per month: $500 ($5 Will be deducted for cheque fees)
3. Total Amount You Can Withdraw: $3000
4. If You Need to send Any Amount To someone using Paypal, Total amount You can send $100.
5. If You are beginner use Primary Account However you can not get credit card or debit card payment s using this Account
6. If You are recieving Payments through cC or Debit Cards Upgrade to Premier account or Business account.
7. Convert To Business account only If you have a Business account with your bank...
1. International Debit card Is not Usefull
2. You Need to have International Credit Card For Verification.
Add on Card On You Name will Be Ok
3. After Providing You credit card details $1.95 will be debited from your credit card.Which Will be credited in your paypal account on next withdrawal.
4. On Your Next Billing cycle of your creditcard you have to check the 4 digit number in your transaction details and provide the same to paypal only then yur account will be Verified.
Warning: If You Think Your Account will be verified instantly Please note:
It Requires a billing cycle of your credit card to get your 4 digit verification no . I had spent 20 restless days before getting my account verified.
Benefits of verification:
1. Monthly withdrawal limit increased too $2500
2. Sending limit removed.
Also Note that it takes 5-6 days for issuing cheque from Paypal
After the cheque is issued from paypal it takes atleast 7 days more to Your place.
The Cheque is Sent through indian post so you can expect a delay of more than 20 days to your place.
Experienced Users Do Post Your Suggestions and Optinions For The Same
October 21st, 2006, 04:15
thank you very much for the information.
i live in india. i dont have any credit or debit card.
i only have a bank account in india
i wish to register for professional hosting and wish to pay the host using paypal.
so i have just now registered a paypal account.
( it is not verified )
now there are no funds in it.
now when i register with the web host, can i use paypal as an option in the registration process?
paypal has not asked for my bank account details.
how do i transfer funds from my bank account to paypal?
or, how do paypal pay the host on my behalf?
please inform me the process.
thank you for reading and replying
October 21st, 2006, 04:34
i live in india too, and im unverified.
if u dont have a cc no worries, do some work on internet and collect funds in ur paypal, i do the same
u cannot connect ur bank to paypal coz they dont support it, nor wire transfer if available.
so only thing is work and get paid using paypal or get ur dads cc and attach it to to ur paypal