+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Review a design

Keagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to behold
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review a design

I made the design - but I no longer own the site, I sold it. However - I would like your opinions on the design, I'd like to know if my work is good or not! It's a proxy

EDIT: Isn't loading at this time. Might do when you try - as I said, I don't own it.
    www.firoxy.com

Please rate out of 10, tell me how to improve, so that my next works can be better.

Could you also rate the themes on Qeewi?

www.qeewi.com

Thank you!
    Last edited by Keagle; May 29th, 2007 at 03:17.

All? No, ALL! Matt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant future Matt8's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am afraid the site does not connect to me.
    -Matt

Keagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to beholdKeagle is a splendid one to behold
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about Qeewi? I understand Firoxy is down, but that's my favourite design Damn buyer.

Greetings AvailNetworks is a jewel in the roughAvailNetworks is a jewel in the rough
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually I think both of them are great! very very nice clean work.
    Avail Networks, LLC Version 2.0 Coming Soon!
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers
    Premium H-Sphere 2.5 Hosting
    Bringing Local Service Nationwide

Senior Member cmartin is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think both of them look great, particularly Qeewi. Both are very clean, simple, and slick. If I had to choose a favorite, I would pick Qeewi, simply because it has a bit more flavor.

Chris

freezoka.ws TSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to allTSO is a name known to all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    firoxy is too disconnected. There is no logical flow on the homepage.

As for the themes, they're just not that impressive either. Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealthy One View Post
    firoxy is too disconnected. There is no logical flow on the homepage.

As for the themes, they're just not that impressive either. Sorry.
    Thanks Firoxy was better, before the new owner decided to put huge ads on it.

Thanks to Avail and cmatin

Devious Deviant Kwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of lightKwek is a glorious beacon of light Kwek's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer the themes on Qeewi, but I guess that is because there are too many ads which is placed improperly on Firoxy IMHO.

Junior Member BSmith is an unknown quantity at this point
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have screenshots of the site you can link to?

one site looks nothing like what everyone is describing and the other one doesn't load the stylesheet fully for me at this time... so I doing think I am seeing either of them as they were to be reviewed.

NLC DarkBlood is just really niceDarkBlood is just really niceDarkBlood is just really niceDarkBlood is just really nice DarkBlood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firoxy is having problems with my Ubuntu/FF2. Is it SUPPOSED to look like this?

Stupid No IMG BBCode

If so, it's horrible. It makes Qeewi look good.

+ Reply to Thread