August 13th, 2007, 07:40
Established Hosting Selling Rest of His Clients
My name is Sandra and i have been for the past 4 years the CEO of Astrolab Hosting.
Recently my company has been sold but i have kept some of my clients.
Alojamentos Astrolab was born in 2004 with the purpose of offering web hosting solution at public community´s.
In the past 3 years, we have grew up and satisfied our clients with great support and great offers.
I have sold my company + website + 173 clients but i was able to kept 125 clients (in June of 2007 i had 298 clients)
This is how my clients were distributed:
* 88 clients on AST SMALL - 7€ = 616EUR ($840)
* 21 clients on AST MEDIUM - 10€ = 210EUR ($286)
* 16 Clients on AST LARGE - 15€ = 240EUR ($327)
* 1066EUR ($1455)
1x Dedicated Servers
* Opteron 2214 HE 2.2GHz (4Gig RAM) = $269 (197EUR)
* 868EUR ($1186)
My Hosting Packages:
* AST SMALL is built with 750MB of WebSpace and 5GB of Transfer
* AST MEDIUM uses 1500MB of WebSpace and 12GB of Transfer
* AST LARGE uses 4000MB of WebSpace and 25GB of Transfer
Recently (May) the server was upgraded to 4Gig RAM (Opteron) and 2x146GB SCSI HD.
I´m accepting offers, but please, just contact me if you´re interested. I´ve had problems last month with a man that was going to buy my business and got disappear. If you´re not interested, please, don´t contact me.
To sell my clients to you i will need some proofs that you´re willing to do business, that you´re honest and that you´ll treat my clients right.
I´m open to all kind of offers. If it is a good deal for you it will be a good deal to me
Big Kiss to all of you,