October 17th, 2007, 05:39
Server Monitoring - E-Mail Alerts, Bandwidth Monitoring & More!
What Is Status2kô?
Status2k provides server information for current and future clients in an easy to read format, with live load, uptime & memory usage.
Status2k is not only a great addition for clients but for administrators their is an interface providing vital information like CPU intensive processes and monthly bandwidth usage.
Why Should You Chose Status2kô?
Status2k is a cost effective method for not only monitoring servers for downtime and bandwidth useage but also for system administration.
Status2k can be run easily on Windows/Linux/FreeBSD, with setup taking less than 5 minutes.
- Monitor custom ports on any server (also port/service uptime in percentage).
- Notification if service/port goes down.
- Notification of high load (e-mail includes the 5 most cpu-consuming processes).
- Show current Load/Memory/Swap & Hard Drive usage.
- Server announcements/news area (with RSS feed).
- CPU/Processor information (Client view).
- Current server uptime (day/hour/min/sec).
- Average server load (Client view).
- PHP/MySQL/Zend version (Client view).
- Kernel/Distro/Platform (Client view).
- Dynamic server images (Load/Uptime).
- PHPInfo (Client view).
- Password protected admin area.
- Live admin area (AJAX) displays Load, Memory, Swap, Ports/Services, Users in SSH & Connection Stats.
- Admin Logs Access, Suexec, DMESG, Error & Custom Logs.
- Bandwidth monitoring both incoming and outgoing data.
- Load Over 24 Hours.
- Memory Usage.
- Swap Usage.
- Outgoing Bandwidth.
- Incoming Bandwidth.
Please feel free to reply to this topic, ask on our forums or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
$4.95 - Monthly.
$14.95 - Semi-Annual.
$24.95 - Yearly.
$59.95 - Lifetime.
To order please head over to our BuyNow page:
We accept all major credit cards through 2CO as well as PayPal.
October 17th, 2007, 17:06
How will it notify you if the server it's on is down?
October 17th, 2007, 17:57
It will notify you when services are down, you can also put it on another server and have it monitor your main server and vice versa so you could setup numerous servers to monitor eachother.