+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Déjà vu: So I just ended

NLC Nick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to behold Nick's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Déjà vu: So I just ended

My longest relationship. One year and eleven months that felt like ten times that.

I, too, feel like ----, but it had to happen.

So here I am, 21 and single. All my best friends have wives and/or are older.

I don't even think I know more than a couple single people.

Lots of re-figuring things out in my immediate future.

Nick

ServerOrigin.Com serverorigin has disabled reputation serverorigin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =( Kind of sucks...Just be happy you got out now, the longer it lasts the harder it is. Good luck bro.
    ServerOrigin.Com ethProxy™ DDoS Mitigation Protect your current server in minutes!
    [Intrusion Detection • CDN • DDoS Protected VPS • DDoS Cloud Hosting • 99.99% SLA • AnyCast IP Services]
    [Enterprise-Class DDoS Protection • Automated Datacenter Failover • Serving more than 1 million domains!]

NLC Blank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond repute Blank Verse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Linux

21 and single is a good place to be man, even if the circumstances that got you there are ----ty.

Time heals all wounds, and at your age, you have A LOT of time before it's too late for you to do anything anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by PHPRalph View Post
    Greetings?!?!
    Condign got to this part and am looking saucy to chilling gone from concluded here and hainging with all

Pro Cam. is a splendid one to beholdCam. is a splendid one to beholdCam. is a splendid one to beholdCam. is a splendid one to beholdCam. is a splendid one to beholdCam. is a splendid one to beholdCam. is a splendid one to beholdCam. is a splendid one to behold
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope it gets better for you

b& Darknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant futureDarknight has a brilliant future
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be easyer if life didnt have love in it.
    Things are ment to get better acording to relationship people.
    Last edited by Darknight; October 22nd, 2007 at 00:49.

NLC Nick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to behold Nick's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blank Verse View Post
    21 and single is a good place to be man, even if the circumstances that got you there are ----ty.
    While I am upset about it, I'm kind of excited by the idea of a fresh start now that the initial shock has worn off (things started going downhill last week, it just ended for good today).
    Nick

Jay Street iBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond reputeiBrightDev has a reputation beyond repute iBrightDev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont worry Nick, i felt the same way when i was 20, and had just gotten out of a serious relationship, and just before i turned 21, i met my wife to be while skateboarding at the local skate park. we have now been together for almost 4 years, and have been married for almost 2 years, and things could not be any better. you will meet someone when you least expect it. keep you chin up, and don't stress over it. i know it is easier said than done, but, do a lot of senseless dating and messing around till you get over her. it helps.
    Full-service digital agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona - iBright Development

b& Gipo_dinamia has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry, eevrything will be O'k and you'll meet the only person sooner or late. Be patient.

All? No, ALL! Matt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant futureMatt8 has a brilliant future Matt8's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that nick, but make a point to enjoy a bit of single life here in the upcoming weeks. It can be refreshing.
    -Matt

NLC Blank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond reputeBlank Verse has a reputation beyond repute Blank Verse's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Linux

Also...pints. Lots and lots of pints. Let's all go get one right now.
    Greetings?!?!
    Condign got to this part and am looking saucy to chilling gone from concluded here and hainging with all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went out on a date tonight and had a lot of fun.

I'm going to a party this weekend with some new friends, hopefully will meet some more girls there.

Just moving on.
    Nick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I have been drinking since I got home. So that's good too.
    Nick

Social Nutwork alley is just really nicealley is just really nicealley is just really nicealley is just really nicealley is just really nice alley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What methodcomptech said. ...good advice
    What Blank Verse said too ..haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Linux

Going on dates already? You heal fast
    Greetings?!?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just figured moping around in my apartment wasn't going to make me feel any better so I just asked a girl out to a movie.
    Nick

+ Reply to Thread